I recently downloaded a shortcut app for Nascar.com and when I click the icon I get a message that read: "The protocol specified is not supported by the handheld. Please try a different URL." It sounds as if it's not compatible with my Storm. Any ideas etc.? Thanks
    11-03-09 01:10 PM
    the shortcut i use works fine on 323 for me.

try this link

http://edlindustries.com/downloads/l...car/nascar.jad
    11-03-09 01:22 PM
    Very nice. Thanks.
    11-03-09 03:54 PM
    I recently downloaded a shortcut app for Nascar.com and when I click the icon I get a message that read: "The protocol specified is not supported by the handheld. Please try a different URL." It sounds as if it's not compatible with my Storm. Any ideas etc.? Thanks
    I noticed alot of my icons have that error since I upgraded to 5.0.
    11-03-09 05:07 PM
    here's on from sprint it works on my storm. The NFL one works as well here's the link to sprint store pick your model and download ( for my storm I used the one for the tour it works. Just make sure its in compatible mode). This is a really cool nascar app. Pit pass in car radio the works. Hope you all enjoy as much as I do.

Sprint Store

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-03-09 07:03 PM
    I tried that app, although made for the tour i got it to semi work for the storm...deleted it though as it just wasnt working well enough to be usefull IMO
    11-03-09 07:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD