This is buggin me. I got a new message on MySpace, and the indicator shows at the time of my home screen. I go into the MySpace app and see the message, and when try to view it, MySpace tells me the message does not exist....yet the message indicator on my home screen will NOT GO AWAY!. I tried a battery pull even, but no luck. Anybody know how I can make it go away?
    05-13-10 09:39 AM
    Open the message, read it, then delete it.

Messages > press 'U' > read and delete, message indicator gone... sorted
    05-13-10 09:57 AM
    Open the message, read it, then delete it.

Messages > press 'U' > read and delete, message indicator gone... sorted
    um did you see this from my post "I go into the MySpace app and see the message, and when try to view it, MySpace tells me the message does not exist"...and if you are talking about the general messages area on the BB, the myspaces messages have never shown there....I would always have to into the myspace app.
    05-13-10 10:43 AM
    Delete your MySpace account, like the rest of America.

Also, (if you insist) uninstall that app, do a reset, then re-install.
    05-13-10 10:47 AM
    um did you see this from my post "I go into the MySpace app and see the message, and when try to view it, MySpace tells me the message does not exist"...and if you are talking about the general messages area on the BB, the myspaces messages have never shown there....I would always have to into the myspace app.
    Um did you read my post?

I didn't mention opening myspace, I said open your Messages folder and press U. This will open any unread messages, the myspace one will be in a hidden folder somewhere. Read it and delete it.

If you can't find it there, try this...

Messages > Options > View Folder > the myspace message will probably be in the Browser Messages folder at the top of the list. Read it and delete it.
    05-13-10 10:53 AM
    yea I un-installed it and that got the indicator to go away. I actually do use MySpace (cause some family members have not started using FB yet)....I will re-install the MySpace app sometime tonight.
    05-13-10 11:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD