I installed it yesterday and was able to play around with it just fine. Then it gave me a notification, the myspace logo with the number 1 next to it. I open the app and nothing was new and I couldn't get the notification to go away. Then I went onto myspace from a comp and sent myself a message to see what was going on and it never received it. So now I have this notification that isn't going away and I am not getting new messages anyway!

Anyone else having this problem or have the solution? Thanks!
    11-29-08 09:29 AM
    With the phone on pull out the battery for 30 seconds and put it back in

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-29-08 09:31 AM
    Really??? OK I'll give it a try, thanks!
    11-29-08 10:06 AM
    make sure u have the latest version
    11-30-08 02:48 AM
    I have just the OPPOSITE problem. The first time I installed myspace, I received notifications that I had new comments that way.

In the meantime, I decided I didn't like the app because I couldn't read the blogs with it and I uninstalled it.

But, as fate would have it, there are a few things I liked about it and reinstalled it. Now my notifications aren't working anymore. I don't know what the problem is this time.
    11-30-08 05:16 PM
    I downloaded this Myspace app from my phone (Pearl 8110), and i simply can't access the thing! I've tried deleting it, reinstalling it and everything. It even shows up on my applications in advanced options, but I've done every possible thing to try and access it, and I can't. If someone could please tell me what I'm doing wrong it would be much appreciated.
    12-09-08 07:32 AM
    fwiw i got prompted to update today, so if you haven't checked in a while you may want to open the app and see if you are prompted to update
    12-09-08 10:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD