i have a storm 9530 and when i first bought it, it had the myspace app and it worked fine. then one day it quit working on me. when i go to my application center it says myspace is not installed, when i click to install it, it goes to download it, and i click download it pops up and says it already exists, do you want to replace? i click yes and it downloads and reboots and its still not under my downloads. ive removed my battery several times. I dont know much about blackberrys maybe there is something simple i am forgetting? please help!

thanks
    03-08-09 01:57 PM
    Try to reinstall through DM? There's also a new version of Myspace out that you could try.
    03-08-09 02:11 PM
    im sorry what is DM? and if the new version is 1.5 thats the one it supposedly says i have already.
    03-08-09 02:14 PM
    The desktop manager or whatever it's called. Installs when you put the disc in your computer or laptop to manage and backup everything on your berry. Last update I did yesterday said 1.5.012, dunno if it's the same.
    03-08-09 02:27 PM
    this is strange but whenever i changed my theme to the iberry theme the app was there... not sure what was goin on.
    03-14-09 07:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD