I got my new curve it is unlocked 8320 and I am using it on the ATT network. I went to the site on my phone and downloaded the myspace app. It is listed in my app list under advanced options but it is not showing up on my screen. there is no icon for it. i have tried to reset the phone and it still is not there. I have also hit the show all and it is still nowhere. Please help! Very frusterating!
    11-15-08 09:25 PM
    Have you tried a hard reset? Remove the battery and then put it back in.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-15-08 09:42 PM
    Hi Shanna,

I see you are a new user - so welcome to the CB family!

It is possible the icon is hidden.

While you're on the Home screen, click the Menu button, then click Show All. See if you see it then.

Good luck!
    11-15-08 10:07 PM
    And the standard advice, send service books and register your device.

Send Service Books: Click your internet email icon (the envelope with a gear in front of it)> click service books> click send service books.
    Register Device: Click options> click advanced options> roll down and click host routing table> press your menu key> select register now> click back and close.

Service books determine which services are available on your BlackBerry� device. Service books arrive on your device either over the wireless network from your wireless service provider or system administrator.

11-15-08 10:07 PM
    send it from blackberry.com
    11-15-08 10:13 PM
    I have tried all of that so still very confused
    11-15-08 10:23 PM
    Try un-installing and re installing the myspace app perphaps?

11-15-08 10:38 PM
    I tried that too, I can see it is on my phone but just cant see an icon anywhere, could it b cause it is an inlocked phone
    Last edited by shannalpn; 11-15-08 at 11:52 PM.
    11-15-08 11:49 PM
    could be, have you tried a hard reset
    11-15-08 11:52 PM
    ya it is startintg to irritate me. I downloaded two other apps yesterday with no issues
    11-16-08 12:05 AM
    I got my new curve it is unlocked 8320 and I am using it on the ATT network. I went to the site on my phone and downloaded the myspace app. It is listed in my app list under advanced options but it is not showing up on my screen. there is no icon for it. i have tried to reset the phone and it still is not there. I have also hit the show all and it is still nowhere. Please help! Very frusterating!
    had the same problem on the pearl 8130. i upgraded to o.s 4.5 and it fixed it. you should try upgrading
    11-16-08 03:15 AM
    I am having the same problem with my 8110 pearl too I can see that it is installed on my applications list but I cant get the icon to show on the home screen and I have tried clicking show all and it's not there I have tried the hard reset and it still wont show!...did u find a way to fix urs?
    12-10-08 11:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD