The only issue I'm having with the application so far is I"m not receiving notifications.
    11-13-08 01:14 PM
    Just downloaded it and I like it. It is version 1.0.0.20 and seems pretty similarly structured to the facebook app. Decent app and quite usable.

Cool.

A.
    Yea looks like MySpace copied off of Facebook for this app
    11-13-08 01:33 PM
    The only issue I'm having with the application so far is I"m not receiving notifications.
    Is your myspace login email one of the emails you have loaded on your blackberry? I believe they have to be the same in order for you to get notifications.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-08 02:51 PM
    I was having the same problem. Look at your Email notification settings on your myspace account. Just make sure all the applicable ones are checked.
    11-13-08 03:02 PM
    Is your myspace login email one of the emails you have loaded on your blackberry? I believe they have to be the same in order for you to get notifications.

Yeah they have to be the same. I no longer have access to the email address I use on myspace and I'm hoping that myspace supports responds to the email I sent today to change it to my Berry email. It's strange how support requires that you take a pic of yourself holding a piece of paper with myspace.com & your friend id # on it, making sure that you show your hands to make the changes.
    11-13-08 03:04 PM
    I absolutely looovveee this myspace app its awesome. I'm certain there will be many updates as time goes on but this is definitely a kickin start.

11-13-08 03:40 PM
    I'm receiving notifications now. Thank you for your help Radande and Cent

11-13-08 04:47 PM
    I wish the facebook app was built this well, here's hoping for an updated version of it FACEBOOK 2.0!
    11-13-08 07:14 PM
    myspace looks dead for download, for now
    11-13-08 07:18 PM
    How so? It's the same thing!!
    The facebook app sends everything OUT to the browser, the myspace app is similar to the one that works great on the iPhone. Everything is in the program, not sending you to a website.
    11-13-08 07:27 PM
    I can't seem to download it either. Hope whatever bug needs to get fixed gets fixed soon!

11-13-08 07:28 PM
    I can't seem to download it either. Hope whatever bug needs to get fixed gets fixed soon!

glad I'm not the only one.
    11-13-08 07:53 PM
    Is it because everyone is trying to download it? I got mine last night and I was telling a friend today but she couldn't do it either. hmmmm
    11-13-08 08:08 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD