ive had my storm since the day it was released, and i got my myspace app a few days after i got the phone. about a week ago my myspace app stopped working right, its maybe half the size of the screen, i cant do anything on it, the number pad wont go away, and it wont flip to landscape, and i dont know how to fix it! i took it off with the desktop manager, re downloaded and installed, reset the phone, and nothing! anyone have any ideas for me? thanks in advance
    12-17-08 10:46 PM
    Options>Advanced Options>Applications>Myspace App, Click Menu>Disable Compatibility Mode.
    12-17-08 11:53 PM
    My myspace app NEVER updates the emails. It only shows the emails I send via the Storm.
    Anyone has any ideas?
    Thanks!
    12-23-08 02:21 AM
    Demetris- you must have your notifications set to send emails within your myspace profile for your myspace app to pick them up
    12-23-08 06:34 AM
    A million thank you! I didn't even think of that.

Demetris- you must have your notifications set to send emails within your myspace profile for your myspace app to pick them up
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-23-08 09:33 AM
    really? so it works just like the facebook app if you do this within the email settings?
    12-23-08 10:03 AM
    I have noticed some issues with the Myspace app too...I get messages & am able to send but sometimes it works and I can read the actual message, sometimes I get a message & when I open it all it says is I have a message sent by but no actual message. The delete function never seems to work. It doesnt actually sync the information with whats current on your Myspace, at least not in the inbox. Its only good for alerting u of a new message IMO. Anyone else experienceing this or is it just me?
    12-23-08 10:22 AM
    really? so it works just like the facebook app if you do this within the email settings?
    I know less about facebook then I do about myspace, but this worked for me!

12-23-08 10:23 AM
    In the last week mine has gotten really SLOW... IE the app comes up and seems to work fine, but getting info from the internet seems to take forever. Anyone else seen this?? I've been across the country, and it still does it...
    12-23-08 10:24 AM
    What causes a msg to stay pending while others go thru?

12-23-08 02:08 PM
    My myspace app NEVER updates the emails. It only shows the emails I send via the Storm.
    Anyone has any ideas?
    Thanks!
    ive been having the EXACT same problem if anyone knows whats up could you PM me?
    12-30-08 05:07 AM
    what do you mean about the notifications, i went into notifications on myspace but it just shows the option to send me a personal email to when i get messages.. why would that allow them to be recieved in my myspace app??
    12-30-08 05:17 AM
    Messages deleted on desktop app would not delete on blackberry and other problems solved by reinstalling myspace app on bb. I'm not sure what caused the problem, but I think it began after the wireless upgrade to .75.
    Last edited by TunedFish; 12-30-08 at 07:34 AM.
    12-30-08 07:30 AM
    im having the same issues. messages not updating. please help!!
    01-02-09 06:01 PM
    Yeah, go to your myspace account settings where you tell it what to send you email for and make sure that email address is receibing on your bb.

01-02-09 07:26 PM
    Yeah, go to your myspace account settings where you tell it what to send you email for and make sure that email address is receibing on your bb.

01-02-09 07:27 PM
    Using your PC while logged into your myspace,
    Got to "My Account" > "Notifications" select what you want.
    PS: Now I'm on my pc and was able to look at the exact menus.

Yeah, go to your myspace account settings where you tell it what to send you email for and make sure that email address is receiving on your bb.

01-02-09 08:25 PM
    I'm not looking for it to email me with every message i get, That would blow up my phone...
    01-02-09 09:48 PM
    My MS app was acting up the other day, too... when surfin through pics, it would pop up a box telling me I needed to sync the correct time (or something of that nature)... over and over it would do this, but only when looking at new photos ppl had posted. Now, it seems to be working fine.

Hmmmm..... weirdness.
    01-02-09 10:50 PM
    I'm not looking for it to email me with every message i get, That would blow up my phone...
    Sorry, just got back to my pc.
    Just check off what you want. But you cannot be selective on which messages to text on.
    01-04-09 07:29 PM
    My MS app was acting up the other day, too... when surfin through pics, it would pop up a box telling me I needed to sync the correct time (or something of that nature)... over and over it would do this, but only when looking at new photos ppl had posted. Now, it seems to be working fine.

Hmmmm..... weirdness.
    Hmmm, never happened to me, sorry, don't know.
    01-04-09 07:30 PM
    Myspace AP is definatly acting up. Im not getting noticifications like I was before all the time and its really slow to do things. Messages I recieve, when I delete them in the app, it doesnt delete. DAMNIT MYSPACE! UPDATE!! lol
    01-04-09 08:40 PM
    Myspace AP is definatly acting up. Im not getting noticifications like I was before all the time and its really slow to do things. Messages I recieve, when I delete them in the app, it doesnt delete. DAMNIT MYSPACE! UPDATE!! lol
    I've never been able to sync in that aspect w/myspace other then flaging (once I log in) the messages I read.
    01-04-09 08:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD