When is myspace going to come out with a mobile application like facebooks???
    07-08-08 12:05 PM
    They have a wap site that works pretty well but I would much rather have an aplication. The facebook one I use all the time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-08-08 12:07 PM
    I know....I love the facebook app. It's great. You think that myspace being the original could have came up with something before facebook. Tom is lagging!!! HAHA
    07-08-08 12:12 PM
    get the shortcut hub and make up to 6 web shortcuts with icons.

Link: Jonathan H Fisher - Blog
    OTA Link: m.jonathanhfisher.co.uk/webshortcuts
    Desktop Link: Jonathan H Fisher - Blog
    07-08-08 01:54 PM
    They have something similar to a facebook application for myspace. Its not as great as facebooks though. I believe its called myspace mobile. I think you can download it from the att website.
    07-08-08 03:26 PM
    Yeah I think they have a myspace app, but it only works for certain carriers.
    Facebook is far superior.
    07-09-08 12:16 AM
    you mean like this: MySpace.com

I don't use the Facebook one so I'm not sure if this is what you mean.....
    07-09-08 12:18 AM
    People keep getting confused between an application and a mobile website.

It has been established that there is mobile myspace website for a couple months now that has to use a browser. Most of the people on this post are looking for a application similar to the blackberry facebook app.
    07-09-08 01:25 AM
    Oh sorry - I've never used the facebook app or seen it so I didn't know. Sorry!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-09-08 01:35 AM
    yea i know that there is a myspace mobile but i was wondering about an app. I'm guessing that there isn't one right now. Hopefully in the future the people at myspace can figure something out for us.
    07-09-08 10:55 AM
    When is myspace going to come out with a mobile application like facebooks???
    ballplayer i have an easier solution that may help out your situation, go to operamini.com and download the app...

by downloading that app, it had facebook and myspace on the homepage and when you click on them it is just like the pc version,,, it also helps with your web browsing

OPERAMINI.COM
    07-09-08 11:15 AM
    have you tried that web browser before? If so how do you like it???
    07-09-08 05:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD