So both are on sale today at $0.99. Anyone have an opinion as to which is better? I'm leaning towards PhoneLog as it apparently also logs SMS and the developer says an update is coming soon. Opinions?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-17-09 09:18 PM
    OK, no response so I downloaded both trials. MyCallLogs clearly has A LOT more options. Also, the maker is Toysoft which appears to be reasonably well regarded. So I went and bought MyCallLogs. Do wish they would log SMS though! Anyway, just $0.99 either way.

06-18-09 02:05 AM
    OK, no response so I downloaded both trials. MyCallLogs clearly has A LOT more options. Also, the maker is Toysoft which appears to be reasonably well regarded. So I went and bought MyCallLogs. Do wish they would log SMS though! Anyway, just $0.99 either way.

Toysoft have "SMSCounter" specifically for SMS's.
    06-18-09 02:18 AM
    Lol...I came here to start this exact same thread.

I'm looking for the same opinions.

06-18-09 03:45 AM
    I'm not worried about the SMS feature because I have unlimited SMS and MMS.

MyCallLogs isn't .99 cents anymore it's $3.99 and PhoneLog is still .99 cents so I don't want to pay for both.

06-18-09 03:56 AM
    MyCallLogs still shows as 99 cents for me, just checked. SMSCounter only "counts" I want a log on my calendar where I can see what was sent.

06-18-09 08:15 AM
    I just bought PhoneLog this morning. If you look inside the calendar details, it will show what was sent. I'm also using Google Sync so this gets posted on my Google calendar too.

Two thumbs up for PhoneLog.
    06-18-09 09:05 AM
    MyCallLogs still shows as 99 cents for me, just checked. SMSCounter only "counts" I want a log on my calendar where I can see what was sent.

what do you want to log for sms incoming and outgoing? the actual text or just who send you the text?

sms text log will fill up your calendar pretty quick if you receive alot of text.
    06-18-09 11:00 AM
    It's just me but somehow my Bold doesn't log my SMS messages. Like they are immediately deleted upon receipt. So logging them SOMEWHERE (like my calendar) is preferable to logging them NOWHERE! Also, I don't get many SMS, so it would be manageable.

06-19-09 10:13 PM
    I have both i personally like PhoneLog alot better
    06-19-09 10:26 PM
    I personally use the PhoneLog and I love it.
    06-20-09 04:22 AM
    PhoneLog works great for me! It logs SMS incoming and/or outgoing, you can choose.
    06-20-09 06:47 AM
    Just got Phonelog. Did a test call and worked great. Can save the caller name, number, and duration in the notes field.

06-22-09 05:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD