April 12, 2010 V3.0 released

Automatically save all incoming, outgoing and missed calls to the Calendar application. Supports conference calls too.

Each call is identified as incoming or outgoing and the duration of each call.

When you synchronize with the Outlook or your corporate server your call logs will be transferred automatically. Reports can be generated by your IT.

From the call logs in the Calendar you can easily add a note or reminder for a call back to the caller.

Requirement:

* BlackBerry� OS 4.2 and Higher

Compatibility:

* 8700 Series
    * 8800 Series
    * Pearl
    * Curve
    * Bold
    * Storm

Website and download Toysoft, Inc.
    Last edited by Smiley88; 04-12-10 at 04:17 PM.
    01-27-09 03:20 PM
    awesome! thank you!
    01-27-09 03:20 PM
    I try this app, and it's very good, but it missed one important function (for me) the outgoing and ingoing call counters.
    For example i need to know how many time spent a day or a month for outogoing calls..
    Today doesn't exist an application with this function..
    02-05-09 01:26 PM
    This looks like a neat program. How does it handle incoming calls that are not yet added to the addressbook? What happens after I add that number into the addressbook, does myCallLogs change to reflect the name that I assign to the number?

thanks!
    02-06-09 08:22 PM
    This looks like a neat program. How does it handle incoming calls that are not yet added to the addressbook? What happens after I add that number into the addressbook, does myCallLogs change to reflect the name that I assign to the number?

thanks!
    no it will not for items that have been added already. when you add the new contact then myCallLogs will use the new contact's name and company.
    02-07-09 02:58 AM
    new beta is out.

OTA www.toysoft.ca/beta/myCallLogs.jad

changes
    ---------

- added logging incoming and outgoing minutes
    - added logging incoming and outgoing counters

these tallies are monthly and will reset the first of every month.
    02-22-09 01:39 AM
    I just picked up this program. It works quite nicely for my needs. Thanks!
    02-22-09 09:35 PM
    new beta is out.

changes
    ---------

- added logging incoming and outgoing minutes
    - added logging incoming and outgoing counters

these tallies are monthly and will reset the first of every month.
    Thanks thanks thanks and thanks!!!!The logging of outogoinf minutes it's great for me!!
    I've buy the lincense now!
    This evening i buy another one for my girlfriend!

Is it possible to implement the function to "manual reset" the outgoing counter?Because for me the month start at 17

Thanks again
    02-26-09 07:01 AM
    Thanks thanks thanks and thanks!!!!The logging of outogoinf minutes it's great for me!!
    I've buy the lincense now!
    This evening i buy another one for my girlfriend!

Is it possible to implement the function to "manual reset" the outgoing counter?Because for me the month start at 17

Thanks again
    yes we have request to set the billing date. i will post the update when i have it done
    02-26-09 10:51 AM
    You rock! Thanks!
    02-26-09 10:55 AM
    here is myCallLog update

OTA http://www.toysoft.ca/beta/myCallLogs.jad

-added billing date. goto the prefs to set it.
    02-28-09 12:11 PM
    1.2 Mar 11, 2009
    ----------------

- added save billing information such as total monthly minutes and keep track of number of incoming and outgoing calls

03-11-09 11:09 AM
    Thanks! I love this program. One of my favorite apps for my BB. It fills a good niche.
    03-11-09 02:31 PM
    Will the application ever be able to track minutes based on pools? What I mean is weekend minutes, daytime minutes, evening, etc...This would be awesome to track my monthly minutes so I don't get any surprise bills at the end of the month.

Thanks,
    mh
    03-17-09 07:46 AM
    Will the application ever be able to track minutes based on pools? What I mean is weekend minutes, daytime minutes, evening, etc...This would be awesome to track my monthly minutes so I don't get any surprise bills at the end of the month.

Thanks,
    mh
    maybe in the future releases.
    03-17-09 01:26 PM
    I purchased the program and when I click on the icon to see the call logs, I only get a partial screen, which doesn't allow me to see all the information collected by the program.

Any suggestions?
    03-31-09 05:40 PM
    I purchased the program and when I click on the icon to see the call logs, I only get a partial screen, which doesn't allow me to see all the information collected by the program.

Any suggestions?
    if anyone have this problem on small screens eg: pearl then please get the new beta here

www.toysoft.ca/beta/myCallLogs.jad
    04-01-09 11:39 AM
    Any chance of My Call Logs getting some sort of exclusion list? In other words in an ideal world it wouldn't log calls at the weekend of calls from my wife, that sort of thing?

Thanks
    04-15-09 09:47 AM
    Any chance of My Call Logs getting some sort of exclusion list? In other words in an ideal world it wouldn't log calls at the weekend of calls from my wife, that sort of thing?

Thanks
    try the new beta 1.2.3

-added filtering on weekdays. goto the Prefs and check the days you want to have calls logged.

- will try add a filtering database for callers.
    04-17-09 12:52 AM
    New beta 1.2.5

changes
    ---------

- added days to enable logging in the Prefs. eg: you can turn off logging on the weekends

- added filtering screen. callers that you do not want to log you can put them into the filtering screen. goto the menu and select Filters
    04-17-09 01:13 PM
    I have an issue with v1.3. I notice when I have a call from someone who does not have an individual name in my contacts, just a company name, a random individual name appears in the contact with their phone number, but the company who called name. It sounds like a variable or so are not being cleared out properly.

If you need an example, please let me know and I can forward some information.
    04-24-09 02:29 PM
    Love this app anyway in the future maybe diasplay the phone # contact name if they are in the adress book

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-24-09 10:02 PM
    I have an issue with v1.3. I notice when I have a call from someone who does not have an individual name in my contacts, just a company name, a random individual name appears in the contact with their phone number, but the company who called name. It sounds like a variable or so are not being cleared out properly.

If you need an example, please let me know and I can forward some information.
    so you have contacts that do not have name and just a company?

will have to look at this.
    04-25-09 11:17 AM
    Love this app anyway in the future maybe diasplay the phone # contact name if they are in the adress book

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    it suppose to get the name and company name from the contacts db if the caller exists. if it doesnt then the problem could be how the phone number is entered in the contacts app. you need to use formats like 1-800-123-4567
    any other characters will not match up
    04-25-09 11:20 AM
    ahhh all mine are like 800-123-4567 thanks Smiley
    04-25-09 11:28 AM
133 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD