Hi all

Today, when I open appworld and go to MyWorld section I see that all installed apps has disappeared, appworld shows correct memory info (an all apps are installed in my BB indeed) but its shows no record of it. Also, a error open a appworld close for surprise.

I open again the app and when I come to myworld ask me for login in my paypal account, I did it (hoping this was the solution) but this time only shows a few and random apps

I must say that recently I updated to 5.0.0.713 from Vodafone Spain, perhaps this was the cause of my problem.

I will try to reinstall appworld but before this I want to know if there is a more easy solution.

Thanks
    WasQ

pd: Dammit! AppWorld laks for a better app manager
    07-18-10 07:47 AM
    I tend to have weird issues like that with AppWorld, especially when upgrading/changing the OS. It's more accurate to just follow Options > Applications since AppWorld seems to lose track.

FWIW, you could redownload/update (if available) the apps through appworld and it should recognize them afterward.
    07-18-10 09:01 AM
    Thanks, I know I can see the apps in Option>Aplication... but is not what I want, I worried about the apps updates I don't know if appworld can manage this if don't recognize what I have installed, (not saying is quite disgusting that appworld cannot retrieve the info inside the BB), Mobihand Superstore is far beyond appworld is this matter.

Going one by one downloading the apps is... let say it... tedious *sigh*

Anyway, thanks a lot for your suggestions 2xJ

I try to reinstall appworld but this doesn't work at all
    07-18-10 10:23 AM
    I think if you back up and restore apps using BBSAK app world doesn't "see" them. I don't know if it affects update notifications.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-18-10 06:35 PM
    I have a back-up of third party apps, but does not the case because I didn't restored the apps that way. It was via an oficial update.
    07-19-10 05:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD