If anyone could help, it would be greatly appreciated.

I went to download a trial of BeBuzz from App World and it has been stuck on the "starting download...." ever since.

It's driving me crazy that I can't seem to get it to download or even get it to clear off the screen and not download it.

Things I have tried.
    *searched Blackberry forum......what a mess
    *battery pull
    *uninstalled and reinstalled app world
    *tried to link the same download from the web and it will not give the option to download the same app
    *downloaded other apps after this occured... no problems there
    *tried to log in to paypal and just pay for the damn app. I will not recognize that there is an app pending
    *ROGERS had no clue of what was wrong. now that's customer service for you

Any help or guidance would be most excellent. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP
    Last edited by brosee; 08-20-09 at 04:32 PM. Reason: one more step added
    08-20-09 04:31 PM
    I'm having the same problem. Have you found a solution?
    08-24-09 03:05 PM
    Wipe it, wipe it good. Grab that whip. And wipe it, wipe it good.
    08-24-09 03:34 PM
    have you tried the mystical Battery Pull?

EDIT: Whoops Call rogers, and ask them about it, or just wipe it!
    08-24-09 05:33 PM
    I have the same problem, ive been trying to get it clear, i went out of town, and the signal must not have been strong enough, now its stuck and i want the app so so so bad
    09-14-09 08:56 PM
    I'm having the same problem with update for Score right now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-14-09 09:09 PM
    I am having the same problem as well (though with Ka-Glom). After getting no joy from anyone on here I braved the Blackberry forums and there are several long threads on there. However it seems to be an ongoing problem that they are trying to fix. I am subscribed to the threads so if a solution does arrive I will post it back here.

09-15-09 02:19 AM
    Highlight the app, then hold down the alt key, then r-s-t. That should delete the app. I tried to download WeatherEye several weeks ago and had the same problem. After a couple days I emailed apps support and still haven't gotten a response from them.

I read the cure on this site last week, so I can't even take credit for the solution.
    09-15-09 07:28 AM
    @acecommander. You star, that worked first time. Thanks for highlighting. Guess someone should go and post this on the official forums as there is a lot of hair-pulling going on there.

09-15-09 12:49 PM
    indeed keeping down ALT then RST...

FTW!!!
    09-15-09 02:06 PM
    Highlight the app, then hold down the alt key, then r-s-t. That should delete the app. I tried to download WeatherEye several weeks ago and had the same problem. After a couple days I emailed apps support and still haven't gotten a response from them.

I read the cure on this site last week, so I can't even take credit for the solution.
    i have the storm and i don't have an alt key (if i do, i don't know where it is) and nothing else will work
    10-11-09 01:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD