Hi Guys,

Hows it going! I have just written up my top 20 blackberry applications that I use for the Storm. would be good to get some comments on there with some apps you feel should be included! Helps me find new ones lol!

My Top 20 Premium and Free BlackBerry Applications | Berry 365

Check It Out
    06-01-09 05:25 PM
    Check the recommended apps lists on my site. Not sure how they all translate storm-wise though, as my perspective is the Bold.
    06-01-09 05:31 PM
    Interesting review. I have to say this statement bugged me: "The blackberry does not come equipped with the ability to setup multiple alarms". Yes the ability is there in the calendar. You can setup as many alarms as you wish.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-09 07:08 PM
    Interesting review. I have to say this statement bugged me: "The blackberry does not come equipped with the ability to setup multiple alarms". Yes the ability is there in the calendar. You can setup as many alarms as you wish.

true...but its a horrible pain in the ***
    06-02-09 02:38 AM

Thanks for that... I never even considered taking that route. I just like the ease of BBAlarms.

@papped thanks im having a good look now
    06-02-09 04:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD