My sister has dislexia and has just been diagnosed with schizophrenia. The good thing about her having dislexia is that everything she types, sure type types it perfectly....regardless of her dislexia, however when a normal non-dislexic person types on suretype it's crappy and can't guess words if life depended on it.

But enough of that. My sister needs an app that plays a soothing tone in the background because when her schizophrnic episodes occur the only thing that can keep her calm and normal is when she plays soft tunes and melodies. Any advice?
    03-23-10 07:59 PM
    sorry to hear that. Are you wanting an app like a radio station (iHeartRadio), or are you wanting an app that plays in the background while using the phone? If the latter is the case, Ive never heard of one that plays in the background. Why not get her an SD card and load it with soothing music mp3s?
    03-23-10 08:06 PM
    Is this something like what you are looking for?

BlackBerry App World - Ambiance™
    03-23-10 08:15 PM
    Is this something like what you are looking for?

BlackBerry App World - Ambiance™

wow that is perfect!

this is gonna work perfect for me! I mean her.....

I hate BlackBerry
    03-23-10 08:19 PM
    wow that is perfect!

this is gonna work perfect for me! I mean her.....

I hate BlackBerry

I just checked crackberry's app store and didn't see it. So looks like your stuck with Blackberry app world. Hope it helps her.
    03-23-10 08:24 PM
    I just checked crackberry's app store and didn't see it. So looks like your stuck with Blackberry app world. Hope it helps her.
    thanks............
    03-23-10 08:25 PM
    My sister has dislexia and has just been diagnosed with schizophrenia. The good thing about her having dislexia is that everything she types, sure type types it perfectly....regardless of her dislexia, however when a normal non-dislexic person types on suretype it's crappy and can't guess words if life depended on it.

But enough of that. My sister needs an app that plays a soothing tone in the background because when her schizophrnic episodes occur the only thing that can keep her calm and normal is when she plays soft tunes and melodies. Any advice?
    I have dyslexia and i use the ''Suretype'' all the time because it kinda finishes works for me. It was tough when growing up because there weren't electronic dictionarys in smartphones back then. Luckily there was the Palm pilot

why is suretype crappy?

as for the sounds, you can get some great mp3 tracks and play them on the native mp3 player that comes with the blackberry.
    03-24-10 02:09 PM
    ahve ouy tride Pandoar ?
    03-25-10 09:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD