I've had interest in developing apps for BlackBerrys for a while now, and after watching the video our fearless leader posted from BlackBerry World I decided to try it out for myself. My WebWorks app is nothing more than an app that loads the mobile version of CrackBerry. I'm still learning and wanted to share this with anyone who would benefit from it. It took me a while to figure out the whole code signing process so please bear with me if it errors on loading

The icon is from a wallpaper posted here : http://forums.crackberry.com/f123/bb...papers-454639/

The loading screen image is from a screenshot of the intro of the videos posted to the blogs, and shouldn't stay visible for that long, I hope. It might depend on your data speeds.

If there is any problem with me using these, please inform me and I'll remove them. I THINK this would work on OS5, not entirely sure. OS6 should have no problem...provided I signed it right. Now with all that said here is my first app!
    Last edited by Tsudeily; 05-10-11 at 08:11 PM. Reason: took out the alx file (jad only)
    05-10-11 06:01 PM
    EDIT: Nevermind, I loaded the full site and saw your attached .zip file.

Just downloaded it and extracted the files on my SD card. I noticed there is files for both desktop installation and OTA. I clicked the .jad file and it went to the download screen.

Truth is, I'm posting this from within the app now! It's kind of neat and works pretty quick!

I'm really liking the possibility's with this WebWorks SDK

Also, I'm using a BlackBerry Torch (OS 6.0.0.448) and the app runs flawless! Thanks for sharing
    Last edited by Jleeblanch; 05-10-11 at 07:27 PM.
    Jimieo likes this.
    05-10-11 07:17 PM
    Thank you for the feedback, I appreciate the kind words.

EDIT: Nevermind, I loaded the full site and saw your attached .zip file.

Just downloaded it and extracted the files on my SD card. I noticed there is files for both desktop installation and OTA. I clicked the .jad file and it went to the download screen.

Truth is, I'm posting this from within the app now! It's kind of neat and works pretty quick!

I'm really liking the possibility's with this WebWorks SDK

Also, I'm using a BlackBerry Torch (OS 6.0.0.448) and the app runs flawless! Thanks for sharing
    05-10-11 08:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD