bbm
    pinball deluxe
    mailminder2
    buddyguard
    call control
    poynt
    garmin mobile
    09-18-10 11:59 AM
    What's a good alternative to Pandora that would work in Canada, since Pandora is US only.
    09-19-10 04:42 AM
    I was using Opera mini, but must say I really like Bolt since I downloaded it.
    09-21-10 08:58 PM
    Have to chime in here. NikkiSoft (aka CheetahAce on the forums) are great to deal with (usually) but he has had nothing but problems dealing with BlackBerry App World and discounts for upgraders, amongst other things, so try not to judge him too harshly. This is the main reason I won't buy anything on App World

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    My "Judging" is based on the interaction by email.
    I explained my situation, asked for help, waited for a response for a week, emailed again, waited another week and finally, got a response after the 3rd email. And, that was just to say "Contact App World Support."

I have. They say to contact the developer, and I did.

In the end, it should not matter where I bought it from. I have proof of purchase, he should be willing to help me.
    09-21-10 09:46 PM
    QuickLaunch
    BBM
    WeatherEye
    Score Mobile
    Facebook
    Google Maps
    09-22-10 09:37 PM
    Mine, in no particular order...

BerryWeather (with WeatherPeak add-on)
    Google Maps
    Pocket Express UK Edition
    Telmap Navigator 4.5 beta version
    FileScout
    Score Mobile FC
    WLM
    MeterBerry
    BatteryEx
    ZonaSnap
    Last edited by Phill_UK; 09-23-10 at 02:27 PM.
    09-22-10 09:47 PM
    Not having been here long....I really like the Bolt Browser.

Thanks to everyone, I am still learning....

jim
    09-22-10 11:54 PM
    Mine are
    1. BBM (Only because this is the MAIN source of communications with the future Mrs Wolfman! Never try to have a long distance relationship without BBM!!!)
    2. Facebook (Yeah, now that it's on 1.8 and I deleted that stupid Cache folder, its faster than any other program on my BB!!)
    3. Bolt Browser
    4. FourSquare
    5. UberTwitter
    6. Google Maps
    7. Color ID (Free - just for the Futer Mrs to have her on color pattern on the LED)
    8. BBWeather
    9. CacheSense
    10. BIM Active
    11. Sudoku, Pixelated & Number Cruncher
    12. I'm including QuickLaunch here, but, I doubt it will stay on the list very long. The App is great, my problem is with NikkiSoft's support, and how they just dismissed a paying customer telling me to talk to the App World Admins. I can't update to 3.0 without paying full price again because I had to wipe my phone. NikkiSoft Support just blew me off saying it's not their problem. Not a way to keep customers.
    I got the same thing with QL when I upgraded to 3.0 No support at all. Just a nice email saying its some one elses problem.
    09-23-10 12:10 AM
    I got the same thing with QL when I upgraded to 3.0 No support at all. Just a nice email saying its some one elses problem.
    yea. sure.
    maybe you should actually read the email you received.
    09-23-10 02:15 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD