Heyas All!

Brand spankin' new to Crackberry and I've got issues with my Storm 9530.

My service provider is TELUS MOBILITY CANADA.

Anyhoo, last Friday, when I woke up, playing around with my phone, I noticed that all but 5 Apps (free and purchased!), had all but mysteriously 'disappeared' from the list in My App World???

The Icons still were under the Downloads Icon and the Applications Icon, and still seemed to work (which I suppose is the silver lining here!).

I reinstalled all 30 or so Apps after this which took quite a bit of time, they all appeared in the My App World list, and I was happy.

Mysteriously, at about 3am Saturday morning, my phone decided to power up and turn on by itself, even though I ALWAYS select "Full Power Off".

Later when I awoke, the same thing happened. All but maybe 7-8 Apps were now missing from the list on My App World!

The Apps that I purchased via PayPal, I logged into my account, and those particular Apps would suddenly show up (faded!) in the list and showing me that they were Uninstalled, even though they do work!????

Any thoughts?

Any help much appreciated!

Piece.
    06-11-09 01:02 PM
    did u have the latest version of app world?
    06-11-09 01:06 PM
    As far as I know?

I'm sorry, I'm not that tech savvy :-(

I posted another problem under "Rants & Raves" that may be related?

How do I know if I have the latest version and how would I get it?

Thank you for reading!
    06-11-09 01:24 PM
    Well, I have what I assume is the most current version for my Storm.......

I updated it on April 28th, 2009 from the version I had, 4.7.0.76 to 4.7.0.122.

I can't understand what exactly the problem is?

Thanks!
    06-11-09 02:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD