Hi I've just downloaded and installed the newest os and for some reason when I go onto app world it says I need to be on a contract that allows unlimited browsing or something along those lines. I am on a contract which has unlimited internet so was wondering if there's a quick fix? Thanks
    10-22-09 12:57 PM
    And it worked in the Past???

I don't see what country you are from... can you let me know that as well.... first, try a battery pull: leave your device on, pull the battery for 20 seconds, put it back in and wait for device to boot up... then try it again.

If that does not work then, Options > Advanced Options > Host Routing Table > Menu > Register Now... after you do that then log into your Provider's BIS website and resend your Service Books.
    10-22-09 01:03 PM
    I have the exact same problem. I'm from Holland. I've tried all the things stated below but it still doesn't work..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-22-09 01:31 PM
    I have the exact same problem. I'm from Holland. I've tried all the things stated below but it still doesn't work..

So you upgraded your device's OS... and you have an 8900... and you can't get to App World??? According to your profile you don't have an 8900... but maybe you upgraded your OS... I guess you are saying that App World worked for you before you upgraded your OS??? I did not know the Netherlands has access to App World!!!
    10-22-09 05:05 PM
    Hey i'm from Germany.. i am having same issue since 4-5 hours.. i did everything.. nothing worked.. when i connect with wi-fi,it works but otherwise i am having the same issue infact i have unlimitted BIS for my bb.And also my girlfriend is in Germany and she is using storm,she has the same issue too.. I think its a general problem from RIM. Dont immediately think your device has a problem.. I hope they solve it or at least let us know the reason in the shortest time..
    10-22-09 05:51 PM
    I'm from SA and I'm also having problems with the app world...

10-08-11 01:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD