Hello, I bought a new Curve 8530 a few weeks ago and to make a long story short, my husband and I returned them and bought new ones... More specifically, we added lines 3 and 4 tonight, and then went back to the original store and returned/de-activated lines 1 and 2...

We were trying to add apps back to our phone and get things reformatted, but ran into an error when downloading things for BB App World.

It keeps prompting us to login with our email (which I swear I don't remember doing the first time around, neither does he), so I have tried ALL 4 of my emails and passwords. Then I even tried to have my "forgotten" passwords sent to me with all of the 4 possible emails. NOTHING...

Not that it matters, and I am sure we can just CREATE a new BB App email. But, if we already had them the first time around, shouldn't we still have them? And if so, where would we find them?

Hopefully this makes sense!

As always, thanks to CRACKBERRY! WOO WOO!!!!
    08-27-10 01:53 AM
    Hey Kim

Just out of curiosity - do you remember if you had downloaded the App World v2.0, or not before taking your devices back? There is a new version of the app world out (v2.0) and it is having all kinds of problems!
    08-27-10 11:48 AM
    Yes i had the same issue. I have always used the same email address and with the old version of app world, it was the paypal user email address that i had to log in with. When app world 2.0 came out, it was not taking my email address so i had create a new account using the same exact email address i used with the previous version of app world which also is my paypal email address.

Try that.
    08-27-10 11:53 AM
    Thanks guys! Glad to see I am not crazy! LOL

I re-signed up with the same email and also the one that connects to my paypal! Thanks!!! KIM
    08-27-10 04:18 PM
    I'm having the same issue right now. I can't log into App World as it says wrong password. I've also tried to retrieve my password, and no luck.
    11-05-10 12:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD