I noticed yesterday than in App World, the "My World" portion is missing several apps I downloaded for free and/or paid for. I logged in and it added a couple back, however I am still missing several of them. Also, a couple apps it shows as being uninstalled even though they are still installed.

I've learned my lesson and will now purchase through Mobihand if the app is available, however I'd like to know if anybody has any suggestions on how to get the apps list reconciled properly?
    12-29-09 07:53 AM
    OK....I am very new to this whole smartphone thing but I'll try to help......
    Last night I fell asleep with my Pandora site on with my headphones and fell asleep to the music. When I woke up this is what I found.......
    A message saying "battery drained, shutting down handheld"
    So I charged it fully, attempted to make a call and check out my pandora app and this is the message I got.......
    "Your service has either been turned off or there is no signal"
    Signal indicator reads "OFF"
    So ...I check my apps for pandora GONE !
    I attempted to download pandora again and recieved a message saying
    "Pandora already exists" .......however...there is no app in "MyWorld"
    Message "Pandora .1.1.3.4 already exists...Would you like to replace it with Pandora .1.1.3.4 ?"
    So I downloaded Pandora (exact same app as before)
    Shut down & rebooted.
    Removed battery and reinstalled. Made a call.
    ALL IS WELL!!!!!!!!!!

I hope this helps (longwinded as it is) and someone can shed a little light on what happened to me also. Good Luck !!:
    Last edited by Lost8530user; 06-26-10 at 02:03 PM.
    06-26-10 01:58 PM
    You can reset App World. While in App World, hold down the "alt" key and type RST. You won't see it being typed on screen, but this is how you reset it. It will close on its own. Wait a few seconds (about 20), then open up App World again. Go to My World, and you should see all of your apps. Plus, you'll probably see more available memory.
    06-26-10 08:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD