Okay, so with AppWorld out now, what applications are a "must-have" for any Berry user? I know that there are other threads about this, but I am talking about important apps, not apps that fart for you. LOL Any ideas?

Is QuickPull a good app? I do have a hard body glove case on my curve, so if I ever need to reset it, couldn't I just use the Alt>Shift>Delete method?

I currently have Bloomberg, The Weather Channel shortcut, AP News, and Facebook installed on my curve from the AppWorld. (of course I also have AppWorld installed)

Thanks!!!
    07-06-09 01:18 PM
    I would honestly say, QuickLaunch, especially now that 2.0 is out. I loved the 1st version & the 2nd version is even better! Now you can even have local weather displayed plus if you go with QL it has it's own "device reset" that basically does the same thing as QuickPull so it will save you from downloading (& in the new QuickPull's case buying) another app.
    07-06-09 05:01 PM
    I would honestly say, QuickLaunch, especially now that 2.0 is out. I loved the 1st version & the 2nd version is even better! Now you can even have local weather displayed plus if you go with QL it has it's own "device reset" that basically does the same thing as QuickPull so it will save you from downloading (& in the new QuickPull's case buying) another app.
    What exactly is QuickLaunch? Thank you!
    07-06-09 05:42 PM
    Nevermind, I found out what QuickLaunch is. I don't really have too many things on my BlackBerry though...
    07-06-09 07:55 PM
    Pandora, Google Maps, Instango, Viigo, WifiFile Transfer, Anagram, Bolt, Google Sync, among others...
    07-06-09 08:27 PM
    Facebook 1.5
    07-06-09 08:40 PM
    not sure what google sync is but i have a few
    bolt,weather app, IM+ but just trial for now,facebook,pinwall and monopoly
    07-06-09 08:45 PM
    Quick Pull, QuickLaunch, Weather Berry and Pandora are all must haves in my book
    07-07-09 11:12 PM
    Favorite topic!

Depends on what you want to do on your BB... blog? Network socially? Financial management? Games?
    07-07-09 11:15 PM
    myspace, pandora, force radio on, quick pull
    07-08-09 10:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD