What are some must have free apps?
    04-13-10 04:01 PM
    crunchSMS - it gives you iphone style threaded text messaging with the bubbles and keeps all your conversations organized by person. By far the best app i've downloaded so and the best part is that it is free.
    04-13-10 04:10 PM
    thanks. downloading now
    04-13-10 04:46 PM
    can i get a download link please? i used the search but found nothing.. even searched google and youtube.. absolutely nothing..
    04-13-10 04:59 PM
    I got it through BB App World. My only complaints about it is that you cannot do mass deletions and it does not interface well with Twitter and Facebook's Mobile Alerts. Hopefully those will be fixed in a later release
    04-13-10 05:53 PM
    Any other good free apps?
    04-13-10 06:08 PM
    BBnotepad lets you store notes on the card.
    04-13-10 06:25 PM
    there are tons of good free apps, browse app world via the web here.

BlackBerry App World - Home
    04-13-10 06:27 PM
    I have a question about that CrunchSMS, and I'm not sure if you know. If I delete a message from the app, does it delete from my message area? Or will I have to go delete it from a 2nd location?
    04-13-10 07:03 PM
    Twitterberry, Score Mobile, Weather network app, capture it are the others I use the most, also enjoy CHUM radio
    04-13-10 07:09 PM
    Google Maps and Poynt, assuming your carrier doesn't disable your GPS.
    04-13-10 07:24 PM
    The Score - for the sports fans
    Blackberry - Mobile - YouVersion.com: Online Bible - Bible with a ton of translations
    BBNotePad Home - replaces Memo pad, stores memos to memory
    card and can read .txt and .doc files
    BBTran (OTA link) - translates about 20 languages.

MaraTick (OTA link)
    - List creator (grocery is my favorite)
    Yahoo IM (available in App World)
    04-13-10 08:25 PM
    Is there a time travel app so I can travel to the future and pick up a tour2?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-13-10 09:11 PM
    Oddly enough there is, but, in order for me to give it to you I am going to need
    4 locks of your hair, one pint of blood, the heart of a sacrificed lamb and your
    first born male child. Trust me. The app is worth though
    04-13-10 09:15 PM

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    There is, but it only works backward. A future Apple employee used it a couple of weeks ago to deliver 5.0.0.591 for the Tour to Verizon. Apparently his soon to be ex was going to be promoted to Tour project manager for Verizon...
    04-13-10 09:20 PM
    There is, but it only works backward. A future Apple employee used it a couple of weeks ago to deliver 5.0.0.591 for the Tour to Verizon. Apparently his soon to be ex was going to be promoted to Tour project manager for Verizon...
    Dang it.
    Even in the future we are behind in apps. I remember I used that app to go to 2015 on my iPod touch.
    I was only there for about 30 seconds before my battery died and I came back. (G1[generation one])
    has a sad battery life.

It wasn't as chrome as I thought it would be. And it was extremely quiet. No one was there.
    Last edited by Deathcommand; 04-14-10 at 06:55 AM.
    04-14-10 06:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD