Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. DarKYiNe's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    19 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

    Default music player that reads lyrics?

    Is there any music player that reads lyrics from either the tag or .lrc file?

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  2. Deathcommand's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

    Posts
    5,261 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,278 Global Posts
    PIN
    PM me if you want/need it.
    #2  

    Default

    Someone make one. Get to it.


    It would be kinda hard though.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  3. zee921's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    528 Posts
    Global Posts
    596 Global Posts
    #3  

    Default

    TuneWiki doesn't read the lyrics, but it displays the lyrics.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  4. DarKYiNe's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    19 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  

    Default

    tunewiki doesnt display lyrics for all songs and its so hard to read
  5. brenda brenda langa's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    1 Posts
    #5  

    Default

    I would like to have lyrics on my phone
  6. jeff103's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    40 Posts
    #6  

    Default

    there is.. the name is "Bamboo Player"

    You can find it in App World.
  7. costas1966's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    1,094 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,098 Global Posts
    #7  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff103 View Post
    there is.. the name is "Bamboo Player"

    You can find it in App World.
    Nope.
  8. jeff103's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    40 Posts
    #8  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by costas1966 View Post
    Nope.
    I don't understand you, can you be more specific than just write 4 characters?
  9. BigwhiteUK's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,280 Global Posts
    PIN
    24CA5D48 PB pin 502763C8
    #9  
    9300, 9900, Z10, Z30 . PlayBook 64GB. Nexus 7 v2 Kit Kat
  10. costas1966's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    1,094 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,098 Global Posts
    #10  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff103 View Post
    I don't understand you, can you be more specific than just write 4 characters?
    Doesn't come up in app world on the PB.
  11. raino's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

    Posts
    7,538 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,788 Global Posts
    #11  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by costas1966 View Post
    Doesn't come up in app world on the PB.
    FWIW, this thread was posted in the \Stuff for your BlackBerry Smartphone\BlackBerry Apps forum.

    I'm not able to pull up this app by name either, but "Luke soft" does get me there.
    Models and Supported Frequencies: Z10, Q10, Q5, Z30, Passport, Classic
  12. costas1966's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    1,094 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,098 Global Posts
    #12  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by raino View Post
    FWIW, this thread was posted in the \Stuff for your BlackBerry Smartphone\BlackBerry Apps forum.

    I'm not able to pull up this app by name either, but "Luke soft" does get me there.
    Ahhhh...I should have paid more attention. I thought it might be for the PB. Thx.
  13. Adeyi Mojisola's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    1 Posts
    #13  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarKYiNe View Post
    Is there any music player that reads lyrics from either the tag or .lrc file?

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posting Permissions