I am having a hard time finding a decent music player of rmy BB Curve. Is there something like a Pocket-Tune for Palm but for BBs? BerryTunes sounds like a joke. Help?
    11-30-07 10:25 PM
    What's wrong with the one it comes with?
    11-30-07 11:41 PM
    1. I can't pick which songs I want in which order
    2. I can't create a playlist
    3. I can't see the songs about to play
    12-01-07 05:47 PM
    I have to agree. Its ok now, but I want something that has more functionality. plus, pause and stop isn't quite cutting it.
    12-08-07 01:32 AM
    Have you checked out the flipside media player? It even allows you to do cover flow just like the iphone and itouch.
    12-10-07 01:55 PM
    I just recently purchased a car stereo that allows bluetooth connectivity. I think the most troubling issue for me (and it is a pet peeve, but drives me nuts) is that you cannot simply go to the music player on a Blackberry (that I have found). You have to go to media, the select music player, then go from there.

I would love to know of a way to have a one push solution to access the music player.

I like flipside, but I could not see where it allows for bluetooth output.

The BerryTunes looks cool, but I cannot get it to recognize what I have on my SD Card (even though the site claims you can now use SD Cards for memory). I also do not like that I have to go through the whole process of converting and transferring songs to the phone that I have already sitting there.

Anyone know of a way to get one push access to the stock music player???
    04-21-08 02:33 PM
    I am having a hard time finding a decent music player of rmy BB Curve. Is there something like a Pocket-Tune for Palm but for BBs? BerryTunes sounds like a joke. Help?

All the mp3 players for BB are a joke compared to both PocketTunes and Aeroplayer for Palm.
    06-10-08 02:56 PM
    All the mp3 players for BB are a joke compared to both PocketTunes and Aeroplayer for Palm.

Have you checked out MiuTunes?
    06-10-08 03:01 PM
    the only way I have been able to get the blackberry media player to recognize new uploads to the media card is to take it out and reinsert it. Then it rescans the card.

My biggest pet peeve is that the standby button is used for pause GLOBALLY. So if I pause the player, and later put the phone in standby, the player turns ON! What idiocy!

I also find the FF and Rew controls to be way too fiddly. Keycommands, please?? How hard is it to program a keycommand? I guess most people never navigate within a song.....

Any idea what improvements are in store for 4.5?
    09-27-08 11:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD