Hey guys, just wondering if anyone knows of any music player apps that will allow you to search and play an individual song....as opposed to playing a 'station' by genre....thanks in advance....
    07-17-10 11:33 AM
    I *think* grooveshark does. It does on pc anyway.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-10 03:35 PM
    Thanks! I'll check into it
    07-19-10 01:39 PM
    Are you looking for internet music apps or playing the music that's already on your device?

Because the native music player already does that. Open it, Select "all songs" and type in the name of the song.

Or am I missing something?
    07-19-10 01:56 PM
    I was looking for an internet music app, I don't have any music on my phone, I mostly use my iPod touch for playing music, but sometimes I like to play music on my phone. I just hate being forced to listen to a bunch of songs that I don't really wanna hear so I was just wondering if there were any apps that allow you to just put in the name of a song you wanna hear and play it that way...
    07-19-10 02:01 PM
    Oh alright, I misunderstood your post then, sorry. I use Slacker and most the time it works just fine to search and play a single song. It does start up a new "station" but it's easy to just back out of it again and search for a new song. Youtube works great too for listening to a single song.
    07-19-10 02:12 PM
    okay, thanks for the suggestions!
    07-21-10 02:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD