Hi.
    I need MP3 help. I have itunes. I have loaded a few of my own CD's as well as purchased some itunes music.

I downloaded the BB Media Sync to my 8800. It works fine, but none of the purchase itunes will transfer over.

Question:
    Who should I be using to download music? Is there a website/company where I can download and OWN the music. Take it to any other computer, CD, BB, etc? I don't care if I have to pay a fee. I just want to own it.

Second:
    What should I do with the BB Media Sync software? Just continue using it I guess once I can get ALL my music. Is there another option that is better?

Thanks!
    Melissa
    11-03-08 05:43 PM
    I have been buying all my music from the Amazon Mp3 store. Has no drm and is a higher bit rate than itunes. And sorry but I have not tried the BB Media sync yet.....
    11-03-08 06:52 PM
    What's the difference between downloading music off of Amazon, or downloading music for free off of limewire? I have all my music and favourite videos on my phone. Everythings from people sharing on limewire

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-08 08:12 PM
    Hi.
    I need MP3 help. I have itunes. I have loaded a few of my own CD's as well as purchased some itunes music.

I downloaded the BB Media Sync to my 8800. It works fine, but none of the purchase itunes will transfer over.

Question:
    Who should I be using to download music? Is there a website/company where I can download and OWN the music. Take it to any other computer, CD, BB, etc? I don't care if I have to pay a fee. I just want to own it.

Second:
    What should I do with the BB Media Sync software? Just continue using it I guess once I can get ALL my music. Is there another option that is better?

Thanks!
    Melissa
    Purchased iTunes music with DRM protection will not transfer to you BB, since the tracks can only be played in iTunes or an iPod. There are several ways to remove DRM including ripping the tracks to a CD and the reimporting the songs back to iTunes. You can also upgrade your music to iTunes+, which removes the DRM.

BB Media Sync is a good way to sync your iTunes playlists. You can also drag and drop music from windows to your BB. Connect your BB using USB, but do not start DM. Use windows explorer to browser your music and transfer to your BB. Your BB must be set to Mass Storage Mode > on.
    11-04-08 08:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD