Has anyone tried this app? Web & Mobile Instant Messaging IM, Wireless Mobile Instant Web Messenger Services : Mundu
    If so what you think about it, is it better than JiveTalk?
    05-19-08 01:37 PM
    Never tried Mundu...

BUT I LOVEEE JiveTalk!! It's the best 20 bucks i have ever spent. Uses Data, never disconnects and looks like my beloved IChat. I wouldn't change it for the world.

JiveTalk has a 30 day free trial and after the trial you wont care about spending the 20 bucks for it
    05-19-08 01:42 PM
    Never tried Mundu...

BUT I LOVEEE JiveTalk!! It's the best 20 bucks i have ever spent. Uses Data, never disconnects and looks like my beloved IChat. I wouldn't change it for the world.

JiveTalk has a 30 day free trial and after the trial you wont care about spending the 20 bucks for it
    Yea, I have JiveTalk and I love it, but this Mundu looks cool. I was just wondering if it was actually better and if it did look better than JiveTalk
    05-19-08 01:45 PM
    Does it used txt or data?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-08 02:14 PM

I am not sure.
    05-19-08 02:15 PM
    Hey, newbie here

anyway, i've downloaded mundu several times only to have it say connection failed and to check my network settings. The requirements are to have a wifi connection (which i do).. idk but im sticking to jive talk i just like to try whats out there. anything free trial or better for free...lol
    05-19-08 02:31 PM

It uses your phones data plan, so you won't get charged for each IM as a text or SMS message.
    05-20-08 01:46 PM
    Just downloaded it yesterday (Jive Talk) and I'm lovin' it!!! Will be worth the 20.
    05-20-08 07:11 PM
    the only thing i see is that mundu is cheaper by quite a bit...whether you get the same quality is up in the air, though.
    05-21-08 11:06 AM
    mundu is actually pretty good. the User interface is better then jive talk. but it drains the battery pretty quickly.
    05-21-08 10:35 PM
    havent tried mundu but jivetalk is awesome!
    05-21-08 10:44 PM
    I have always been a JiveTalk pusher, but after having tried Mundu for the past week know, I think I will be using it as opposed to JiveTalk from here on out and like previously said...price is cheaper
    05-21-08 11:06 PM
    I have always been a JiveTalk pusher, but after having tried Mundu for the past week know, I think I will be using it as opposed to JiveTalk from here on out and like previously said...price is cheaper
    What are your reasons for switching to Mundu, besides it being cheaper? is the convo screen "bubble" type like jive talk ala iphone texting style? i been looking for some screen shots but i cant find any?
    05-22-08 02:20 PM
    trial version is free and takes about 5 minutes to install and be up and running. if you leave your instant messenger on all day long i suggest IM+ its lighter on the battery then all that i have tried (mundu, and jive talk).

mundu is better because the interface is nice, intuative, and wont slow your blackberry down like jivetalk did to mine.
    05-22-08 06:48 PM
    Didn't give a try mundu on my bb but jivetalk is awesome!
    05-22-08 08:07 PM
    Jivetalk is better for me, because it allows multiple log-ons I.e. Say you have two different accounts on Google for e.g. With JT you can set both up to chat at the same time, but Mundu won't let you do that. On Mundu, you're limited to one user name per IM. May be not important for some, but it is for me.

05-24-08 03:31 PM
    When I had Windows Mobile, I used mundu im. It was a great product that never lagged-- Customer service is probably the best in the entire business world!

JiveTalk's a great program-- I'm using it now. However, lately, it has been slowing down my BlackBerry
    05-25-08 11:01 PM
    I tried mundu last night and apparently it adds some message like:

mysn: my message
    --- via Mundu mobile messaging ---

or something like that. it really bugged me and freaked a couple people out. so I'm sticking with Jivetalk!
    05-26-08 01:11 AM
    I liked JiveTalk till they got rid of the Bee icon. Even when I tried to install an old version, the bee is now gone.

Also, I have tried to contact support for a week, and they have failed to respond. So, can't really say I recommend them to well at this point.

Patrick
    05-26-08 02:08 AM
    I installed JiveTalk yesterday, and lovin'it so far.
    Haven't purchased it yet, since I'm still in the trail-period.
    Maybe I'll give this Mundu-stuff a try .
    J

05-26-08 02:19 AM
    How much if any do these cost

05-26-08 02:27 AM
    How much if any do these cost

Jivetalk is $19,95
    and Mundu $11
    05-26-08 08:53 AM
    I asked mundu for my activation key very late last night and they sent me a detailed, friendly email with instructions. When I told them I needed a new key, I got an email less than 2 minutes later with a new key. They really know how to take care of the customer!

I loved JiveTalk but lately its soooo slow. It makes everything laggy and I'm getting sick of it. mundu is half the price and although the ui isn't as eye pleasing, it works better in my opinion.
    05-26-08 10:46 AM
    JiveTalk is awesome!
    05-26-08 03:59 PM
    Well I have the jive talk trial and its pretty good I leave it on and I havent noticed my berry slowing down I think I might buy it when my time is up

05-26-08 04:13 PM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD