I was wondering if there such an app or feature where if number xxx-xxx-xxxx calls for example; you can set the phone to take them to a specific voicemail message just for that number...and if a different xxx-xxx-xxxx number calls; you can set the phone to take that number to a different voicemail message?

Input will be helpful; thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-02-09 12:42 AM
    I have YouMail and it definitely has that feature. I messed around with Google Voice and I believe it had that feature as well, but I am not 100% positive. Both are free.
    10-02-09 02:20 AM
    Is YouMail working out for you?

10-02-09 06:42 AM
    I can attest that YouMail works very well. They now have a BB app too if you want visual voicemail. You can set everyone up on a different VM recording and have it email you the mp3 file and the transcription (optional). Give it a shot...it is a pretty nice tool.

10-02-09 06:57 AM
    youmail is excellent! There have been bugs, but most have been worked out and for the time being, it has worked flawlessly. The customization options for each of your contacts is endless!
    10-02-09 01:51 PM
    Thanks for the input everyone; I'm sure others reading this appreciate it as well...I'm definitely going to be checking YouMail out.
    10-02-09 03:08 PM
    the web site can be tricky, but once u have it down, it'll be fun to play with and works very well. The app must be downloaded to ur blackberry for it to work well. Also, check to make sure, but I think sprint was the only carrier not to work with it. Check if thats changed
    10-02-09 03:34 PM
    I sure wish Youmail or Google voice would be available tome in Canada..Any Canadians know of such a similar app? I'd LOVE it!!
    10-02-09 03:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD