Good Morning to all!

I am looking for an app that allows you to set up multiple alarms and reminders??? I recently have been having problems with multiple alarms by bulbera and can't reach anyone from their support! Any suggestions on a good one?? I am running OS 7.1. I know that there are a few out there...but I would rather buy one that functions on 7.1

Thanks so much,
    Arlene
    07-23-12 01:06 AM
    Try BugMe. It works with 7.1 and does what you are looking for.
    aming63 likes this.
    07-23-12 01:25 AM
    ToDoMatrix supports what you are asking.
    07-23-12 01:52 AM
    Does the 7.1 Calendar not allow you to set alarms? (6.0 user here)
    raino likes this.
    07-24-12 02:07 PM
    Good Morning to all!

I am looking for an app that allows you to set up multiple alarms and reminders??? I recently have been having problems with multiple alarms by bulbera and can't reach anyone from their support! Any suggestions on a good one?? I am running OS 7.1. I know that there are a few out there...but I would rather buy one that functions on 7.1

Thanks so much,
    Arlene
    I didn't like Bulbera's app. I run X-Reve's Alarm Clock. It's cheaper, seems to do mostly the same thing. I run 7.1.0.378 on a 9810, have hotspot on AT&T without tethering, no mike issues anywhere.
    aming63 likes this.
    07-24-12 03:13 PM
    I just use the native BB calendar. It allows you to set up as many alarms as you want and by choosing the recurrence, weekly or monthly, you can tailor your alarms to any configuration, i.e. every Mon,Thu,Sat-every other Friday,-every 3rd Wed. Same thing goes for reminders.
    trucky, raino and aming63 like this.
    07-25-12 07:26 AM
    Does the 7.1 Calendar not allow you to set alarms? (6.0 user here)
    I just use the native BB calendar. It allows you to set up as many alarms as you want and by choosing the recurrence, weekly or monthly, you can tailor your alarms to any configuration, i.e. every Mon,Thu,Sat-every other Friday,-every 3rd Wed. Same thing goes for reminders.
    In eight years of BB usage, I did not know about this functionality. Thank you both.
    07-25-12 08:51 AM
    I like Multi Alarms by AFBB for recurring alarms (especially morning ones). The one time ones I put in the calendar.

I didn't like Bulbera's app. I run X-Reve's Alarm Clock. It's cheaper, seems to do mostly the same thing. I run 7.1.0.378 on a 9810, have hotspot on AT&T without tethering, no mike issues anywhere.
    07-25-12 08:57 AM
    I like Multi Alarms by AFBB for recurring alarms (especially morning ones). The one time ones I put in the calendar.
    Multi Alarms is good (I use it too), but I don't like it asking for connectivity permissions (what does an alarm app need the internet for?). If the calendar alarm system works out well for me, I will delete the app. I will miss the capability to set different ringtones though.
    07-25-12 12:17 PM
    In eight years of BB usage, I did not know about this functionality. Thank you both.
    I have used blackberry for 4 years now...I never knew we had the capability to do multiple alarms through out the day?? Wow...I must be getting really old to remember these things... I am deleting multiple alarms by Bulbera!! I't Wouldn't stop beeping until I removed my battery!
    Last edited by aming63; 07-25-12 at 04:25 PM.
    07-25-12 04:21 PM
    I use the calendar and native alarm(s). Long ago I used an app for that, but that is long gone.

Check this thread out: New BlackBerry Tip: How to change the Snooze time for calendar reminders directly from the popup!. The link title says it all, easily change your snooze time from the alarm popup.
    07-25-12 04:35 PM
    Ok, I have one question??? I have set up a daily alarm on my calendar for wakeup monday thru friday at 7Am.

I understand recurrence, I don't get what "Every" means? Those numbers go up real high?? I don't see where to put in Mon-Fri? Another senior moment

Thanks,
    Arlene
    07-25-12 06:10 PM
    Ok, I have one question??? I have set up a daily alarm on my calendar for wakeup monday thru friday at 7Am. Click to view quoted image

I understand recurrence, I don't get what "Every" means? Those numbers go up real high?? I don't see where to put in Mon-Fri? Another senior moment

Thanks,
    Arlene
    If you want to do a DAILY alarm, you need to select WEEKLY for the first box, 1 for the second, and then select the days. I'm also figuring it out as I go along.

Once you save your alarms for the week, open up your calendar, and check if you see an alarm for the chosen time. It should be called whatever name you give it.
    Last edited by raino; 07-25-12 at 06:58 PM.
    aming63 likes this.
    07-25-12 06:42 PM
    If you want to do a DAILY alarm, you need to select WEEKLY for the first box, 1 for the second, and then select the days. I'm also figuring it out as I go along.

Once you save your alarms for the week, open up your calendar, and check if you see an alarm for the chosen time. It should be called whatever name you give it.
    Wow...NICE!!! Thank you!! I thought I knew everything about my Blackberry I'ts not as pretty as the others ...but I will be using it!
    07-25-12 08:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD