I had the Curve 8330 and one of my most used apps was BBSmart Alarms Pro. I recently switched to the Tour 9630 and looked for the same BBSmart Alarms Pro app but everywhere said it wasn't compatible with the Tour (which is true since it wouldn't even open when I downloaded it to the Tour). I found a thread on here where someone was talking about an app that was identical to BBSmart's called "Multi Alarm Pro" but this app was put out by "FruityApps" and was in AppWorld. I decided to buy it since it looked exactly like the one I had used previously on my Curve. The app downloaded without problems and opened on my Tour as well. The only problem is that I cannot change any of the days for the alarms, which renders it pretty much useless. I've contacted FruityApps about this problem and have yet to receive an answer. I even emailed BBSmart as well, also with no response. Does anyone on here know anything about this app or these companies? Are they the same company and BBSmart had to change its name to get their app on AppWorld? Just trying to figure this out and most importantly get a working version of this Multi Alarm Pro to function properly on my Tour.
    08-01-09 12:37 AM
    I wish I could help you with those apps, but seeing as I don't own them, I can't. But I can tell you that you do not really need an alarm app.Just go into your calender > press the bb button >> and select new alarm. You can set up multilple alarms for any days of the week, have them reocurr or not, wake up to your own music or not. It's endless with what you can do. I would suggest you play around with it and see just how much your calender can do for ya.
    08-01-09 06:17 AM
    I have this one. You have to actually select the days you want. It leaves the entire week displayed, but the days you select are darkened (?). On mine for Sundays alarm its set for 0700 and Sunday alone is black and the rest of the week unhighlighted.
    08-01-09 06:22 AM
    I have this one. You have to actually select the days you want. It leaves the entire week displayed, but the days you select are darkened (?). On mine for Sundays alarm its set for 0700 and Sunday alone is black and the rest of the week unhighlighted.
    I know how the app is supposed to work since I had it on my Curve but the problem is I can't even access the days with this FruityApps version on my Tour. It only lets me change the "recurring" option and the time but not the days of the week. That's my problem.
    08-01-09 06:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD