I'm having trouble getting this into my blackberry storm. It says it's compatible. I went through the set up after I downloaded from Mrxsystems but when I was through I got an error that says 'no phone detected'

Someone please halp?
    07-14-09 01:34 AM
    Yeah i heard of it and also purchased it

I had the same problem after i installed it , i contacted them via email on their site and had a live chat with there customer support. It took a while to get a response.

Firstly :make sure you have the latest USB drives for your computer and cell phone platform software? What model bb are you using i can show you a link to upgrade your bb from blackberry website or just update from your phone if you can connect to data transfer.

Secondly: Update you computer drivers mainly just your U.S.B drivers . you can do this in your device manager or just try using your Microsoft latest update. Make sure your using a original o/s version. The Microsoft update will detect a copied MS O/S version.

i got it going on my Blackberry 9000 bold . lit lets me track my clients via sms. Very impressive.

it looks hard but it's a pretty simple process.

Kind regards Serah
    Last edited by Serah020481; 07-15-09 at 03:30 PM.
    07-15-09 03:10 PM

I had the same problem after i installed it , i contacted them via email on their site and had a live chat with there customer support. It took a while to get a response.

Firstly :make sure you have the latest USB drives for your computer and cell phone platform software? What model bb are you using i can show you a link to upgrade your bb from blackberry website or just update from your phone if you can connect to data transfer.

Secondly: Update you computer drivers mainly just your U.S.B drivers . you can do this in your device manager or just try using your Microsoft latest update. Make sure your using a original o/s version. The Microsoft update will detect a copied MS O/S version.

i got it going on my Blackberry 9000 bold . lit lets me track my clients via sms. Very impressive.

Kind regards Serah
    I got it going on my i-phone 3g , with no problems, simple install and send or transfer file via USB.
    07-16-09 12:35 AM

Kind regards Serah

Did you download it from a torrent site that might be the problem. I had to download it from mrxsystem
    Last edited by magic101; 07-16-09 at 12:54 AM.
    07-16-09 12:44 AM
    so you just install it on your phone and you can track anyone you send an sms to?

email also?
    07-16-09 12:52 AM
    Not for emails, only sms. You install mr tracker to your p.c which includes you maps and google earth aswell as a live chat in the software directory. once that is done you then transfer the download or application to your phone via usb or bluetooth.
    Install the application to your phone . Once that is complete you can start tracking by sms, or just retriever the sms lats and longitudes in the mr tracker application. Make sure you have UIP installed aswell.

Thats about it in a quick summary. But it doesn't track emails you can do that your self for free via i.p address.
    07-16-09 07:57 AM
    Not for emails, only sms. You install mr tracker to your p.c which includes you maps and google earth aswell as a live chat in the software directory. once that is done you then transfer the download or application to your phone via usb or bluetooth.
    Install the application to your phone . Once that is complete you can start tracking by sms, or just retriever the sms lats and longitudes in the mr tracker application. Make sure you have UIP installed aswell.

Thats about it in a quick summary. But it doesn't track emails you can do that your self for free via i.p address.
    thanks for that i had the same problem "Phone not detected" . Problem now fixed, just had a live chat with the website tech support.
    Goto the software directory double click on the Vulusion Live Chat and you can have a live chat,

Bit Stupid they didnt even mention it on the site or in the manual. But i got it going . works fine .

Tnx for for the help guys.
    07-19-09 11:02 AM
    Bump.

I emailed tech support. Hopefully they respond quickly.

Anyone had this problem? If so, how did you correct it? Thanks.
    07-25-09 03:34 AM
    Bump.

I emailed tech support. Hopefully they respond quickly.

Anyone had this problem? If so, how did you correct it? Thanks.

In you Software directory there is a live chat icon, click on it and you should be able to have a live chat with them, If you can't send them a email at the site,
    I got mine going after i had a live chat.
    08-01-09 06:37 AM
    Hithanks works great, thanks for the help, i love Mr tracker. Tnx Guys
    08-10-09 09:33 PM
    Good afternoon,

I just purchased and downloaded the file from mrxsystem's site, but it keeps telling me it isn't compatible with my Bold. I've e-mailed support a few times, but not getting anything back.

I am assuming I have an incorrect file, even though I went through and selected my Bold 9000.

Can someone help me out? Maybe someone who has downloaded this on the their Bold has the correct file?

Some other advice?

Any help would greatly be appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Brad
    10-26-09 12:27 PM
    Having the same problem with this on my blackberry curve. i have the chat window up but there is no chat support there...anyone have step by step instructions on exactly how to do this? it tells me phone is not connected.
    11-07-09 01:21 PM
    I am having the same problem when I click on the start button and go to "Mr Tracker Mobile Phone Tracking Installation" program and then click on it I get a msg that says " lol=msgbox(" Phone not Detected",16,"Technical Error") " I have try to go to tect support no luck and send them an email for help got nothing back from them can someone help me set this up
    11-16-09 01:30 AM
    I have an iPhone 3Gs and a Palm Centro and have been getting the "phone not detected" error for both phones. I've tried updating the drivers on two different computers and nothing is working. I tried downloading the Volusion live chat and there is no one there. Can anyone help me with this? Thank you!
    12-09-09 01:38 PM
    Mr Tracker from mrxsystem which is a SMS gateway is a completely automated program that is extremely easy for anyone to use. The application was sent to us via SMS date transfer from their "SMS aggregators" servers to various phone formats for Jar files to sis, Customers who did not receive the app by sms had to install it by P.C which includes a PC based version connecting Via internet to the SMS gateway. Mr Tracker is not a scam, It’s very clear and show some proof of the reliability. Check out it at mrxsystem

Most important thing of all, 100% money back guarantees if you are not satisfied with these product.
    So trying out the program would be RISK-FREE…
    11-20-10 10:36 AM
    Mr tracker works well on my Blackberry Touch i've had it for 4 months now very addictive at the start but know only use it when i need to track someone like my girlfriend not for any spy purposes, I had to wait for the sms to get sent to me -- installed it and got it going straight away, also came with a keylogger software which can be very dangerous when in the wrong hands . I tried for days to find a free download but was noting but viruses on my P.C and phone when i transferred it. I decided to purchase it from from mrxsystem.com which i finally got going. My girlfriend purchased it as well on her Samsung galaxy which works exactly the same., but I did wait awhile for the sms when i purchased it on the Samsung Galaxy, customer service wasn't all that but the the app is once was i got it going.
    06-18-11 06:22 AM
    I can tell you why EVERYONE has problems with this app, it's a ripoff. Took forever to download. When it finally did, wouldn't open. Emailed customer support for their "award winning 24/7 support" only to have to email them 8 more times in the next 10 days. Still no response. Have now requested a refund, still no response. Beware of this app.!!
    06-05-13 06:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD