Could anyone recommend a MP3 player that can pick up from where it was paused last time? For BB default player, I have to restart from the very beginning once the player is closed. It's very annoying especially when I listen to audio book.

btw, mine is bold 9650.

Thanks.
    Last edited by whgyu; 07-11-10 at 02:07 PM.
    07-11-10 01:59 PM
    Based on your POST I just added the ability to resume from spot of playback to my Tweet Media Player version 0.2.2 http://bbtweet.com.
    07-11-10 08:45 PM
    Hm sounds like an interesting app.
    It doesn't work on my BlackBerry tho; is it 5.0 and up?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-11-10 09:52 PM
    Yeah it is 5.0 and up. I may be able to back port it to 4.6. Ill post back if I do.

Hm sounds like an interesting app.
    It doesn't work on my BlackBerry tho; is it 5.0 and up?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-10 10:14 AM
    Based on your POST I just added the ability to resume from spot of playback to my Tweet Media Player version 0.2.2.
    Sounds interesting. Is it a general media player? I don't need to post on twitter
    07-12-10 10:23 AM
    The unique thing is that it allows you to tweet status updates about the mp3s you listen to. However if you do not setup a connection to a twitter account in the options screen it will never try to connect to twitter.

It can work as a general media player, but it is pretty rudimentry at this point.

1) To choose what you listen to you have to point it to a root diectory and it will play the tracks in sequence or randomlly. I plan to work on playlist and better integration with the media home screen if possible.

2) It only works with mp3 media at the moment. I plan to expand this to more of the supported formats. Just had to start somewhere.

I would love any feedback if you give it a try.

In Reply to:

Sounds interesting. Is it a general media player? I don't need to post on twitter
    07-12-10 10:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD