"I don't agree with the excuse that "there isn't enough add revenue to support a free grindr for blackberry".... thats BS. It's the same ads that are going out to Iphone users....... Why is RIM always getting the SH*TTY end of apps ......"

+1 @MaxiumGrimm

Just started using bb xtra v. 1.0.2. on a 8530 model and it's a little smoother, I think they're definitely making some improvements. No idea though whats up with that Torch stuff.

But yeah, MaxiumGrimm and others are right, there's no reason why they can't put out even a stripped down free version for blackberry users.. and just say hey, if you want fast support and quick turnaround time on pics getting approved, etc, you have to upgrade. besides it's in their (and our) interest to get as many guys using that app as possible
    08-03-11 10:34 PM
    hi, did u get beta/free version now?
    08-06-11 06:10 AM
    Got the torch and so far every grindr i've used has worked. So i tried the grindr extra which has expired now, but i don't find the need to pay an additional fee for something I've had for free. Thing is that all links towards the older versions don't work anymore, probably have been deleted from the grindr website. So i was wondering if anyone could provide me a link (not from grindr.com) to download the app. If necessary I got my pin 26EB0144.

Thanks a million!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-11 10:33 PM
    I just downloaded Grindr today for my new Torch. It seemed fine until later when I synced my BB with my computer (I don't have wireless sync). Now it seems to freeze a lot. A dialog box pops up saying there's an internet connection problem when I'm home on my wifi. Then a box pops up asking me to sign on. Then I get the internet connection problem again. I changed the settings to wifi only and still nothing so I'm not sure how this works or if it works at all.

yeah, can't get it to work anymore. I'll delete it and try again. If anyone knows a fix please let me know
    Last edited by johnprague; 08-11-11 at 12:26 AM.
    08-11-11 12:18 AM
    Is total bull****. Non functional in everyway. It worked the first day - although I have to say it's incredibly clumsy. I turned off my phone last night and today it's not working at all. I get "grindr needs an internet connection" while I'm sitting at home in a total wifi zone without any signal strength interruptions.

AND to add insult to injury I am online because I get messages - but I can't reply. I don't guess there's a fix for this. I've tried looking at the grindr page but it won't even load. Same for the grindr blog.
    08-12-11 11:24 AM
    it never worked with me anyway,i have a torch 9800,and i really hate the fact that blackberry users get the worst grindr app.
    08-13-11 08:54 PM
    Now grindr is only Xtra, that's totally unfair -.- the other devices can dl this app for free...is still existing a link for the free version somewhere?
    08-18-11 03:31 AM
    Now grindr is only Xtra, that's totally unfair -.- the other devices can dl this app for free...is still existing a link for the free version somewhere?
    I HOPE! if someone does please send it too me?? my friend has the free version and I have some ****ty trial!

PIN - 2602AC3D
    08-18-11 09:06 AM
    for some reason my grindr would not connect tonight, and i figured i could just find the link and redownload it but i cant. I deleted it and i really need to find a free link to download it for my bb curve 9300 again. my pin is 22C42A55
    08-18-11 09:29 PM
    I have a .jad file saved on my email but when I go to install it on my new 9780 I get the message cod error 907.

Can anyone forward me the file over email or bbm? Or even if anyone has a working ota link that would be brilliant. I've hosted the file I have online for ota download but still getting the same message, it must be a corrupt file

My pin:27D6DB9C

Thanks guys
    08-20-11 12:43 AM
    Grindr is awful... Is it really that hard to make apps for blackberry that they just couldn't get it right?
    08-25-11 05:47 AM
    FYI the app does seem to work much better on os7 /Bold 9900 (no freezes etc & much quicker) - even though not officially supported on the device. Everything works fine inc touch. They just need to fix a couple of layout issues with the screen size (which i reckon would take an intern about 10 mins - so pull you fingers out Grindr & release an update!).
    09-07-11 09:32 AM
    FYI the app does seem to work much better on os7 /Bold 9900 (no freezes etc & much quicker) - even though not officially supported on the device. Everything works fine inc touch. They just need to fix a couple of layout issues with the screen size (which i reckon would take an intern about 10 mins - so pull you fingers out Grindr & release an update!).

how'd you get it for os7?! keeps telling me it's not available. would love to have it on my 9810.
    09-07-11 02:44 PM
    I lifted it off my old 9780 using the approach outlined here (my reply with a link was rejected but if you search CrackBerry for 'how to backup 3rd party applications updated' you'll find the procedure I used) but you could also use BBSAK (assuming you have the app on a previous device or know someone who does). PS. Also finally got a response from Grindr support which says they are 'working on' bringing the app to OS7 devices - no dates mentioned of course, but at least not a 'no'!
    09-08-11 03:13 AM
    is there already someone who found the beta version of grindr 1.0.5.7.14

please share it with me on pin 22AA7C2B

09-13-11 03:05 AM
    f any one could send me the link as well id be greatfull im got the 8520
    pin = 23AA127B
    Thx guys

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-23-11 04:12 AM
    can someone send me the link to the beta version? thanks much =D
    bb pin: 22627B24
    09-28-11 08:39 AM
    can someone please send me a link for grindr on bb9900

much appreciated

pin 27FE878E
    10-01-11 11:59 AM
    yes if anyone could help with a version for my blackberry curve that would be great..
    had a boyfriend for a while adn deleted the beta and now they want me to pay.. noooo

pin: 329D5C26
    10-11-11 06:21 PM
    for some reason my grindr wont login in, I enter the interface, and my favorites are loading very slowly, but the program wont login in and local profiles don't load at all. When I option to sign in, the program freezes/crashes my phone (either with the error report: 271, not responding... or an unable to login msg), and I need to power down my bb or pull the battery to restart my system. But the issue hasnt resoved. It's been doing this for two days, any advice? Is it something on the grindr end, maybe I'm not getting a satellite connection? or is it something with my phone...it worked fine up until the other day..

bb curve 8350
    10-12-11 03:14 PM
    I had it on my 9930 when I transferred everything over from my old phone...but last week my phone crashed and I lost everything...I emailed grindr and they said they do know know when it will be available for the new bolds. Isn't it just reformatting the screen size?! Come on it cant take that long!!! Does anyone who has it know how to rip a single program off their phone or make app world allow you to download anything! I MISS MY GRINDR!!!
    10-13-11 10:25 PM
    Hate to be a "send me a link" or "Pin me version blah bla blah" ***** but... currently running VZ 9850 TORCH and if you follow the traditional steps to download the "free grindr xtra" version (not the BETA, previous versionz) it makes u run it via APP world which checks your version and says that my version carrier is not compatible... no dice.

Can anyone ... and i mean anyone, PLS post a link to an external site that could be perma linked here... somehow?

I guess, all else failing... could ya PIN me??
    10-14-11 12:14 AM
    I recently replaced the 9780 that I owned with a new 9780. Same model etc. But, now app world won't allow me to download it.

Can someone pin me a link? 2604BA0E

Thanks!
    10-15-11 10:05 AM
    On my knees for this app like the rest of the guys here.

Haha. Will leave my PIN. (BB 9900)

EDIT: Removed PIN
    Last edited by AdamHammerd; 11-06-11 at 09:57 PM.
    10-17-11 11:12 AM
    i want link a free grindr for blackberry bold 9000
    tell me
    pin : 25694050
    please
    11-01-11 10:40 AM
296 ... 9101112
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD