I would kill for an app or a work around or anything that would allow me to sync my BB Contacts and Calendar with Windows Live. If anyone knows something I don't please let me know.
    04-21-09 08:55 AM
    Listpro
    Listpro
    Listpro

ilumsoft are you listening?
    05-05-09 12:13 PM
    Remote Desktop - where I can control my BB from a computer.
    05-05-09 01:22 PM
    Only two apps I would like to see.

1. Tabbed browser. Right now I use Bolt and the native Browser when I need to view multiple pages at a time and considering getting Opera Mini just so I can view 3 pages. Annoying.

2. An app that lists nutrition information for restaurants. I try to keep track of what I eat so I can lose weight, but when I go out, its impossible to find nutrition information or spend more time looking it up online on my phone than I do actually eating the food I ordered.
    There is an app that lists nutrition info for most major restaurants. Its called "Good Food Near You". I can't remember where I got it from but google it & I'm sure you will find it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-05-09 03:15 PM
    * Better Threaded SMS Messaging (like Palm's) that would also eliminate the lag or hang time to process a text message.
    * Wordpress App
    * Phone call recording app
    * iLike app
    05-06-09 06:23 PM
    Whoever make a Blackberry app that's the sam as WMwifi router. Will have my money in a heartbeat.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-09 06:39 PM
    on the BB:
    - an SMS client that works like a regular IM client

off the BB:
    - a "real" DM for the Mac
    - a browser based site for App World that can be used from a computer, with all the bells and whistles like bookmarking favorites, advanced search and purchase history
    05-06-09 10:41 PM
107 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD