A More Productive BlackBerry
    Ive had my BB8330 for a year now & have stalked this site for the last 364 days. I 507'd then cut a lot of the fat off my BB for optimization before my last update. Ive downloaded & tried quite a few apps, but with my purchase of QuickLaunch & BerryWeather, I've looked around to try to pick the different apps to compliment them. Basically, what i would like is to add the correct apps that will keep my BB running smooth. I was wondering what apps you are using together for a more productive BlackBerry and/or do you think my choices are wise, foolish or overkill. Thanx in Advance.

I am using-Quicklaunch, BerryWeather & Quickpull

I am looking to install-BerryJoose, Aezerize Card Loader, BerryPopup, BerryBuzz, SmartAlerts, Pocket Informant for BlackBerry, add RepliGo Reader to my free DocsToGo suite(if I can remember where i saw it on sale 50% off) as well as an rss reader(possibly Viigo if the latest updates have fixed memory leak issues)
    01-29-10 06:50 AM
    the ones you have are good. the ones you want to install are good also. be careful if you DL all those, that your app memory doesnt drop too low. your Berry will freeze up and be very sluggish if theres not enough memory to run it correctly.
    01-29-10 07:06 AM
    Most of those apps have free trials, so you can play/see the difference.
    However, I would wait or install the leaked 5.0 OS before trying. 5.0 has a much improved memory manager.
    01-29-10 08:06 AM
    Thanx for your input. I wasn't even thinking about the 5.0 upgrade. Not just for the memory issue, but whether or not the apps would be compatable.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-29-10 03:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD