Can this be done? I *think* I have read it can but it has something to do with themes and I have no clue if that is correct or how to do it.
    12-28-09 03:10 PM
    Can this be done? I *think* I have read it can but it has something to do with themes and I have no clue if that is correct or how to do it.
    Yep, go check out the themes forum and pick out the one you like.
    12-28-09 03:42 PM
    Ok and how do I get that theme on my phone? It is actually my husbands phone and we tried downloading a theme but were having some issues. Is there maybe a how to or someone that can lay it out for me? He would think I was the best if I could do it for him
    12-28-09 05:39 PM
    How many apps/icons would you like to have on the main screen? There are 7, 8 or 10 icon themes available in the bold theme forum.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-09 05:53 PM
    So I was looking at the 3g Bold Theme - bottom dock today plus w/weather posted by redzapper in the theme forum.

I got it to look like the first picture but would like it to look like the 2nd pic.

Sorry I can't post the direct link
    12-28-09 08:28 PM
    The second picture is the app screen and not the home screen. Just press the menu button from the home screen to go to that screen. RedZapper does not have a version that is just the app screen duplicated onto the home screen. (I don't recall any themes that do that.)
    12-29-09 07:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD