So...I used moodio for 2 weeks and it is great. I added 10 stations and now it works great when I first click on it and listen to a station, but when I try to change stations it always tell me there is an error playing the media unless I back out to the m.moodio screen and then let the phone sit for a couple of minutes.

I tried it with full screen on and off. I try closing out the browser and starting over, but it will not work unless I leave the phone alone for a few minutes when between changing channel. That stinks.

Any thought?
    11-24-08 11:15 AM
    What does your m.moodio home screen look like on your bold? Maybe I had an eror in downloading it. On top cener I have a red "x" in a black box, below is My Station, then below it says "Name" and has a gray triangle in a blue box to the right of "Name"
    Then below it has a list of my stations, then at the bottom it has my mog in name and three options to change (my stations, bitrate speed and log out)
    11-24-08 11:44 AM
    I have never been able to get moodio working. When I try to listen to a station I get a popup that askes me "Do you want to open or save the item" I choose open and then get a message that says "The media being played is of an unsupported format." I hit ok and then at the top right corner of my media player I get a red box that says Error Playing.

This is happening for every one of my stations.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    11-24-08 01:24 PM
    UPDATE:

Obviously no one cares, but this is just a wifi issue. I did more searching and foud if I go to the DZ setting on my home wireless router and allow my BB ip# then it is suppose to work. We'll see when I get home.
    11-24-08 04:00 PM
    I can't get moodio to work on mine either. the media player starts up, but nothing ever plays...

ah well.
    11-24-08 05:42 PM
    The only station that I can hear clearly is KCRW World News...My settings are the default bitrate of 24 and I am using the BB Media Player. You do have to wait for the media to load. I also had to clear my cache.

Here are a list of stations I have been able to stream over WIFI:
    KCRW World News
    Dance. FM
    106 JAMAICA
    Last edited by shndlyn; 11-24-08 at 11:41 PM.
    11-24-08 11:07 PM
    Okay I tested my Moodio on the ATT/Cingular 3G and it works just fine. I have tested all my stations but the same ones I listed in the earlier post work fine. Happy Streaming
    11-26-08 07:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD