Just an FYI.

Was unable to add stations correctly, & now edit.

I use this very often for the Police Scanner.

Looking for others like Moodio.fm if ya'll know of any..? Holla

06-20-09 04:28 PM
    I'm sry for double posting but...

Do you fellow crackberry users know of any other website that is like Moodio.fm?

I have google'd away.. not having any luck..

Thanks

06-22-09 10:25 AM
    I've been searching for the same reason that you are. If you read the forums there, everyone is having this problem. The "add" button is just gone. I will continue to search for something similar and I will PM you if I have any luck. Please PM me if you find anything. I'm hoping this doesn't lead to moodio being shut down. The ability to throttle down the kbps allows me to listen to a station for hours without a hiccup.
    06-22-09 11:03 PM
    Thanks for responding.

I am still searching. Theres got to be another site out there like this. I've Google'd far far away.. still no luck.

Maybe i should make my own website lol.

Do happen to know what method is being used to re-encode/convert .asx files to stream to Blackberry Devices.?

Moodio.fm has no support link, and this has been going on for about 2 weeks now i think..

Lets put something together..
    06-23-09 11:19 AM
    Hmm that's weird mine runs smoothly

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-23-09 11:22 AM
    Hmm that's weird mine runs smoothly

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Adding stations has seemed to be resolved but modify stations there is no "Genre" box. It continues to ask for the Genre Type. Url's that stay the same will be ok, but some url's change and need to be updated & modified.

This causes you to re-create the station and it cant be named the same. Nor can you delete The old station from you Stations list.

Just a few holes in the system.. wish there was someone on there end that can fix it..
    06-23-09 11:38 AM
    i cant find any way to add a station either. the add button has gone from the stations list and my radio stations have been deleted from my list. so i have no way to listen to radio on my blackberry now..
    06-23-09 05:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD