I love moodio, I listen to a radio show in the morning, adn the only problem I seem to have is it can't stay connected and streaming for more than roughly 30 minutes. Sometimes less.

most of the time I can just click play again, adn it will re-connect, sometimes I get a playback error and I have to close it and start again.

Anyone else having these issues or know a fix?
    02-19-09 08:21 AM
    It seems blackberry uses the same memory space for storing application as well as run-time memory. If you have lot of applications installed OR have applications running in background, your BB will run out of memory when playing moodio. Try uninstalling some applications. Also a reboot will clean-up memory leaks and should run for a longer duration.

To check available memory (atleast on pearl) Tools->Status

When I started the browser with 8MB space, I was able to play for 10 hrs before it failed

Tip. If you want to push moodio (which runs on blackberry medis player), hit the BB button and select "Switch Application". You can practically do everything except voice call while listening to music
    02-19-09 10:29 PM
    It seems blackberry uses the same memory space for storing application as well as run-time memory. If you have lot of applications installed OR have applications running in background, your BB will run out of memory when playing moodio. Try uninstalling some applications. Also a reboot will clean-up memory leaks and should run for a longer duration.

To check available memory (atleast on pearl) Tools->Status

When I started the browser with 8MB space, I was able to play for 10 hrs before it failed

Tip. If you want to push moodio (which runs on blackberry medis player), hit the BB button and select "Switch Application". You can practically do everything except voice call while listening to music
    Wierd, I do have a few apps on here but I still have 48mb free after a reboot and on average I have 38-40mb free. I have a Curve and OS 4.5 I guess I'll just have to deal.

Thanks for the reply though.
    02-20-09 06:06 AM
    bump anyone else have any suggestions.

Also when it stops streaming, then when I click play again, I often get the media unsupported error, I have to click refresh anywhere from 1-6 times. It's kind of annoying.

Anyone have any suggestions?
    02-25-09 07:52 AM
    anyone out there?
    03-12-09 03:18 PM
    bump.......
    03-13-09 07:05 AM
    Uninstall and reinstall maybe. I jhad this issue so I went and got a mp 3 player with a radio player

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-09 07:15 AM
    Moodio is a website so there is no program to install.

I have an mp3 player witha redio, I actually bought that before I knew about moodio, but I get crappy signal in my office.
    03-13-09 07:48 AM
    bump, anyone else
    03-17-09 07:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD