moodio.fm changes its name to yourmuze.fm today.
    moodio links will work for the rest of 2010.
    A few nice new features the same great price!
    For bloggers to find out more you can go to namechangefor-moodio-fm.info
    03-17-10 11:49 AM
    Welcome to the forum. You guys are held in high regard herein.

For the forum, this is direct from their website:

Moodio becomes Yourmuze.FM
    We've changed the name of Moodio to Yourmuze.FM as part of our exciting new roadmap. Apart from the new name and styling, we've made a number of improvements to the service: streams now load faster and it's easier to add new stations. Everything else remains exactly the same: your existing account details and all other content like your saved stations, forum messages, etc, are unchanged.
    03-18-10 07:32 AM
    yourmuze, by the way, did I hear ads inserted in the streams? I know you get a quick little yourmuze identifier when each stream loads, but I could have sworn I thought I heard an ad, but that could have been from the station I was listening to, though I am not sure.

Also, some streams are much further behind others. One of my stations is only about 15 seconds behind. Another one is a good 5 minutes behind. Do you ever true up stations/streams? And, if ads were inserted, would a stream always get further and further behind (thus necessitating a true up)? Of course, this is moot if I was just "hearing things".

Love the site!!!!!
    03-18-10 07:35 AM
    Love Moodio! i'll miss the name but hopefully everything else stays the same! What happens in 2011 though?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-18-10 07:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD