I created an account today @ moodio. I am able to login to my account via my desktop pc and set my station list. My problem is that I can't seem to login from my BB. I keep getting an error that says Sorry, unrecognized username or password. Please login. If you do not have an account yet, create one on your PC at www.moodio.fm!
    I've tried everything ! I've even tried using opera mini...
    Any ideas?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-09 07:34 PM
    I cant remember if moodio sends you a confimation email to verify or not.. i know I got one email from them after I signed up..I dont know what was in it
    01-06-09 07:39 PM
    I got the email from them and followed all of the directions. I have no problem accessing my account via desktop. It's frustratin, cause I really wanna try this out.

01-06-09 07:45 PM
    hmmm

I had to do this to access the myspace app - I emailed myself the password and email that i had used, then once I got it, I copied and pasted exactly that, for some reason, whatever it was it would not let me log in, so, i emailed it and copied and pasted, and it worked.

I couldnt explain it.
    01-06-09 07:55 PM
    I had the same idea... Already tried it. I feel like i've done everything I can do... Maybe it's just some kind of fluke error on their end... Maybe I'll just try to create a new account.

01-06-09 07:58 PM
    could be.. try it and see...
    01-06-09 08:14 PM
    So this morning I created a whole new account at moodio. I got the registration email, confirmed it... and was successfully able to log on to the website via desktop pc and set my radio stations. I hop on the BB and navigate to m.moodio.fm and enter my user name and password.. but I still keep getting the same error message as before...
    Anyone have any insight??
    01-07-09 07:29 AM
    Do you have FULL SCREEN on your media player turned to OFF?

01-07-09 07:39 AM
    i cant even get that far... I cant login from the phone.. it keeps saying unrecognized username
    01-07-09 07:40 AM
    Odd. And you're making sure the case matches? i don't know if it's case sensitive.

Strangely, when i go to moodio on my phone it ALWAYS says i am not logged in. But i can still click on my stations and start streaming.

Last edited by chrisy520; 01-07-09 at 10:02 AM.
    01-07-09 07:44 AM
    yeah I am 100% sure I am typing it correctly.. trust me.. I've tried at least a hundred times...
    I've cleared the cache, pulled the battery, tried opera mini, ect...
    still nothing!
    01-07-09 07:53 AM
    I created an account today @ moodio. I am able to login to my account via my desktop pc and set my station list. My problem is that I can't seem to login from my BB. I keep getting an error that says Sorry, unrecognized username or password. Please login. If you do not have an account yet, create one on your PC at Welcome to Moodio! | Moodio!
    I've tried everything ! I've even tried using opera mini...
    Any ideas?

Here's a couple things we did in storm land, do you have everything checked in your browser config.

Launcher Thank you Phikai And official cb station,from mr. omie, if you can log onto that, but not yours, then i'd reset up your account.

Just in case anyone is wanting a shortcut to moodio, you can get it here: http://edlindustries.com/launchers/moodio/moodio.jad

It is from this page: Blackberry Launchers
    Test it out ppl. Works fine on my computer

m.moodio.fm

login:Cr@ckB3rry
    pwd:crackberry
    01-07-09 08:10 AM
    Oddly enough.. I was able to login using OMIE's login credentials... hmm... whats my problem!
    01-07-09 08:15 AM
    there's gotta be a cap you're not capping, or are capping automatically, like the first letter of your user name with opera, or a symbol that accidentally got added.
    I would just create a new account, If you do use opera alot, it's always good to cap the first letter of your user name since opera does it automatically.
    01-07-09 08:20 AM
    i've created 2 accounts already.... I am 100% absolutely certain that I am entering in everything correctly
    01-07-09 08:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD