Nobex Radio Companion is still available through the BlackBerry App World for free. It's been rumored they may start charging for this app so if you are at all interested I would definately dwnld it now To my knowledge there is no cost to using Nobex as long as your wireless plan includes unlimited data. I know what your saying about radio stations in other states that you'd like to be listing to. Through Nobex I discovered Sunny 105 out of Orlando FL that I like really well and the streaming quality is very comparable to my PC at home.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    been dealin with the moodio saga and it's killin me. Took your advice and tried the Nobex download. Works so much better. I don't have a feeling of dread hoping that moodio will work anymore. Thanx so much- first solution that helps!!!
    09-01-09 10:42 PM
    Ok, I've read everyone's explanation on moodie and have tried everything, and still no luck! UGGHH!!
    Has anyone found a work around or helpful tool to get past this "The Media Being played is of an unsupported format"???

thanks!
    10-07-09 01:19 AM
    I too am having a problem with moodio. i can get it to work but only for 24mins. and 56 secs. then i have to close it and open it again or refresh it. i get the error message every time it is so annoying. i called sprint they put me to blackberry and they put back to sprint. after about 3 hours of going back and forth between the two and reinstalling my os system 4.5.175 and nothing still the error message. i finally got off the phone with sprint and they are telling me it is a moodio problem which it is clearly not b/c on my moms and brother phones both blackberrys one is cure 8330 and the other is tour it works flaulessly. i am so fed up with sprint gonna try again and again so they fix this b/c it is a sprint problem please all with sprint with this problem witch it is all please call tech support and complain dont let them tell you it is not them. it is bs.
    01-17-10 09:06 PM
78 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD