Hi - I use OS 4.5 and can listen to moodio radio now. The thing is - I can't switch to other applications without the music stopping. With Berry Tunes I can. Am I doing something wrong? I want to listen to music and do other things on my bb at the same time.
    08-04-08 11:29 AM
    I been using Moodio too and I think that Blackberry Media player that it uses is so not flexible in it's usage. Also, Can't make the player go to screen saver mode, After playing a Moodio radio for like 15 min when I am mobile I completely lose my internet access for like 5 min. Xplayer does not do this but Xplayer will only work with MP3 radio stations, unfortunately. So I can think of more things but you get the picture. At this day and age oh I better not get started.
    08-04-08 10:34 PM
    You know I also noticed that my pearl gets really hot - serious - when listening to Moodio that I almost wondered if it's bad for the phone. Maybe I have to find something else.
    08-07-08 11:30 PM
    I have the Moodio xplayer and listen to it all day. While MXP is playing, Click option> play in background. Also, I noticed the bottom of my berry feeling a little warm. I have an extended battery - which may explain why I didn't feel any real heat.
    08-08-08 12:14 AM
    I don't think I see that back in the background option I will have to look again.
    As for the heat my 8310 gets warm too and I am sure it has something to do with the amplifier for the speaker. So I set the volume for he least amount I can get away with.
    I experimented with a Bluetooth music gateway (a cheap one made by Jensen) and when I send music there the phone does not get as warm as it does playing music directly on the phone.
    I'm considering doing it that way.
    08-08-08 11:32 AM
    The problem that I'm having all the sudden is that when i choose a station to listen to, i hear what I believe to be the phone dialing a number (ringing to be exact), while the media player is loading. I was curious if anyone else is having this problem and if so is there a fix or is it normal?

Thanks in advance.
    08-09-08 12:39 AM
    I have the Moodio xplayer and listen to it all day. While MXP is playing, Click option> play in background. Also, I noticed the bottom of my berry feeling a little warm. I have an extended battery - which may explain why I didn't feel any real heat.
    Moodio and X-player are two different animals.

Moodio is a wabsite and X-player is a program (if I'm not mistaking)
    08-09-08 12:57 AM
    There is nothing under options to play in the background. I only have the regular bb media player - maybe that's why. And at least I know that the unit getting hot is normal - I was thinking of getting an extended battery.
    08-09-08 03:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD