I don't konw if anyone can help with this, but i'm going to throw it out there anyways.

I keep my storm locked and password protected at all times (I need to for security reasons). I have tried numberous screen locking programs (both paid and free) to lock the screen during phone calls.

However, none of those programs will lock the screen when the phone is locked (password protected). They only lock the screen on incoming/outgoing calls when the phone is unlocked.

Is there anyone that can modify one of the 3rd-party apps so that the screen will also lock during calls when the phone itself is locked (password protected)? Is that even possible?

I appreciate any help as this would be a great fix for me. Thanks in advance.
    05-08-09 09:37 AM
    what have you tried so far?

What the **** does this mean?
    Is there anyone that can modify one of the 3rd-party apps so that the screen will also lock during calls when the phone itself is locked (password protected)? Is that even possible?
    05-08-09 11:01 AM
    Tried screenlock, stormlocker, and TalkLock.

They all work great...when the phone is unlocked.

After the timeout, my phone locks itself and is password protected. When I get a phone call, it doesn't lock the screen.

I tried screenlock with global capabilities. It offers the option to lock the screen in any menu...but even that won't work when the phone is passoword protected.

i would like to add...when the phone is locked, and I get a call...the screen unlocks itself and i have access to a few options (hold, enhance call audio, mute, notes, activate speakerphone, show keyboard).

I'm assuming there has to be a way to write some code where another program can be included to run even though the phone is locked (password protected).
    05-08-09 11:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD