Have been trying to use this with my new Tour. It sort of works ok in that I can read a book on the Tour using the latest beta software. I can also view it on my Vista laptop ok. I can not seem to get the 2 to sync up though and the annotations/bookmarks won't sync either. I have disabled mass storage mode on the BB and have also tried disabling the BB's firewall. Any advice appreciated. Is there another reader program that will work better? Preferably one that I can convert pdf files to the native format?
    08-24-09 11:04 PM
    Still no luck. Anybody?
    08-25-09 01:46 PM
    I had the same problem with the beta software when I tried it. For some reason they did not update the desktop software and the 2 will not communicate at all. The only way that I could transfer books after conversion was to turn on mass storage mode and literally drag the .prc files over to the ebook folder on my bb. Once you start up the software it will take it a few minutes to recognized the new books and then will start up just like normal afterward. This will at least get the books on your phone.
    08-25-09 03:30 PM
    They don't seem to support their software very well. Thanks for the info though. At least I know that it's not just me.
    08-30-09 07:55 PM
    i can't even find the "ebook" folder on my storm. any help?
    10-06-09 04:31 AM
    It should be on your card in it's root directory.
    10-06-09 07:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD