Last week I installed mobi on my 8330 Curve (Verizon). I downloaded a book sample to see if I liked it, all worked good. Next day I tried to download some books from fiction wise and all I get is an error message "AN ERROR OCCURRED WHILE CONNECTING TO THE STORE (404)".
    I've tried deleting mobi and re-installing installing over the top of it's self. And deleleting the IPPP for Click 5 as it says in help section. All to no avail.
    If enyone could help me with this it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-08 10:56 AM
    I figured out a work around. Goto bookstores website download book save book in ebooks folder on the media card. Next time you open mobipocket your book will be there. Still haven't figured out how to access bookstore thru MobiPocket.

Last week I installed mobi on my 8330 Curve (Verizon). I downloaded a book sample to see if I liked it, all worked good. Next day I tried to download some books from fiction wise and all I get is an error message "AN ERROR OCCURRED WHILE CONNECTING TO THE STORE (404)".
    I've tried deleting mobi and re-installing installing over the top of it's self. And deleleting the IPPP for Click 5 as it says in help section. All to no avail.
    If enyone could help me with this it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

09-08-08 01:37 PM
    I have the same problem I am running 4.5 77 if anyone has a solution it was be wonderful to hear it

09-10-08 10:13 AM
    I opened mobipocket pulled up the menu went to my account chose a username and password. I haven't had an issue since let me know if that works for you

09-11-08 10:38 AM
    Sorry to jump onto this thread - dont know why i'm not able to post any new threads.

Would b grateful to get some help for Mobipocket.

1. mobipocket
    Until now i was using mobipocket '�ause it gives desktop program also + updates can b done via desktop which reduces data usage. Since last week, i'm having problems with mobipocket e-news - it just does'nt sync. Have tried everything but the newsfeeds just dont sync.

2. viigo
    been hearing a lot about it.
    a) does it use a lot of data to update?
    b) can i read my mobipocket books on it?
    c) by any chance, does it have autoscroll function?

3. One more question - although i guess its not related to the above issues. 3G eats up the battery quite fast and i'm scared to listen to music or read books or watch movies on my bold while travelling lest i should run out of
    battery. How do u solve this problem?
    Spare battery + charger - i've just bought it today.
    How is the option of the charger that uses a single AA battery to re-charge.
    Has anyone tried it? Is it good?

thank you for all the help.
    11-25-08 02:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD