Sorry, I didnt want to hijack soemone else's post...But I installed the software and it shows that the book is on my media card but it doesnt come up when I go to Mobi. How do I get them to show there?

05-09-08 01:26 PM
    When you open mobipocket go to menu and open my account. Log in and
    you should see your ebook
    05-09-08 01:35 PM
    I know that there is a seperate folder that the program puts on the media card, are the books going there? If not, it may not be finding them. Also, make sure that the books are in a format that it can read. Many of mine were .lit, which is a propiretory format for ms reader. I had to convert them. I beleive that MobiPocket reads .mob, .txt, .doc, .pdf (this one is hit and miss I have noticed) Hope this helps!
    05-09-08 01:38 PM
    I go to my account and get this "An ERROR occurred while accessing the list of Ebookstores (Network Timeout)"

any ideas???
    05-09-08 01:49 PM
    I go to my account and get this "An ERROR occurred while accessing the list of Ebookstores (Network Timeout)"

any ideas???
    Sorry i have no idea! I had no problems downloading and use mine for
    the first time. Maybe some others will chime in with better info. Maybe
    you should uninstall and re-install.

Hope that helps!
    05-09-08 01:55 PM
    Here's my problem and fix: I loaded the books into the ebooks folder using media manager, which screwed everything up, they showed up in my library, but crashed after that. Open up media manager, but then load the books into your ebooks folder using explorer. May be crazy but it worked for me...
    05-13-08 10:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD