I own a company that has a mobile sales force with the need to have my sales rep be able to keep track of their accounts on the go and have a centralized data pool that is updated on a live basis. I have looked at salesforce and sugar crm and like what they have to offer but would like something more cutting edge thta was so robust. I basically want my guys to be able to actively input new contacts and then work them trough from prospect to client or have then in their cue so they can stay in contact and work on those that are not going to be a quick close. What do you guys think my best option is to be able to provide my sales force with a mobile app such as I have described while still keeping costs down.
    04-02-09 04:54 PM
    Our company uses Salesforce as our CRM and we have some mobile licenses. Truthfully, I'm quite enamored with the mobile version. I'm still tweaking the configuration to find the best compromise between db size on the device and functionality.

What functionality are you seeking that isn't represented by Salesforce (my only personal experience)?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-09 07:48 PM
    I have no problem with sales force. I looked at that and sugar and sugar seemed to be a little less of an expense monthly per user. Basically I want my guys using this thing out in the field religiously to communicate with our corporate office so data is clean and concise and customers are being actively tracked and contacted to avoid fall off and increase retention.
    04-03-09 05:43 PM
    I second this! I like ACT but haven't looked into seeing if they had a mobile version.

04-03-09 07:42 PM
    I'm not sure what to say -- as nearly as I can tell, my version of Salesforce Mobile does all those things. It can track contacts and leads, record comments, send emails from the BlackBerry that are incorporated into the case record, change owner, send email reminders to other colleagues, and set alerts. Just about everything the desktop version does. I don't have a lot of experience with CRM software but this seems pretty sweet to me.

04-03-09 07:54 PM
    My company uses Relavis. I know Relavis has a blackberry module, however we have not implemented it, so I can't tell you how well it works.
    I have used Salesforce and ACT in tha past. I have NOT used any of them on the blackberry.

Out of the 3 desktop versions, I prefer Relavis. So many more options for documenting via notes, email, contacts, and linking all or just certain team members to those sales contacts/opportunities.

Last edited by txladi29; 04-03-09 at 11:00 PM.
    04-03-09 10:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD