Is it possible to pay via paypal when using mobihand?

If no, are there any sites that offer OTA theme downloads which you can make payments via PayPal?

I Really need the iBerry theme!!

Thanks!
    10-18-09 05:56 AM
    I paid Mobihand for the Halloween theme just yesterday with my PayPal acct.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-18-09 07:21 AM
    Is it possible to pay via paypal when using mobihand?
    Yes, if you're paying online.

I wasn't able to use PayPal with the Shop Application from Crackberry though.
    10-18-09 07:30 AM
    Do you know if you can pay online and still do a OTA download on the BB? I'm a bit scared of installing the theme via my pc :O
    10-18-09 08:35 AM
    Do you know if you can pay online and still do a OTA download on the BB? I'm a bit scared of installing the theme via my pc :O
    Yeah, you get an email with OTA link in it or you can send yourself an email with the link
    10-19-09 08:22 AM
    They really need to change this. having no paypal on the mobile site is just dumb. Nobody wants to use their cc info and have to wait for the fraud test which in my experience has taken hours and hours eventough I had purchased items previously with the same info. I'd say one time out of five different items I've bought were sent promptly. The others I had to email support. I mran onr occasion I went to bed and there still was no email when I woke up. Not very convenent.
    10-19-09 10:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD