Could someone please explain to me what the problem is? I have an account on Mobihand myself and I've bought some apps as well so I'd really want to know what's going on.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk
    Mobihand is going bye-bye.
    Ammunet91 likes this.
    11-25-11 12:23 PM
    Could someone please explain to me what the problem is? I have an account on Mobihand myself and I've bought some apps as well so I'd really want to know what's going on.

UPDATE AGAIN: Mobihand Possibly Nearing Bankruptcy: Doesn

http://forums.crackberry.com/theme-d...ayment-668639/
    Ammunet91 likes this.
    11-25-11 12:27 PM
    Fonware.ca

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Why did you say he asked you to pay again when he didnt?
    Don't be an *****.
    11-25-11 01:47 PM
    Here's what I would do:
    Contact mobihand. Let them know that failing to provide you with a new pin is a breach of contract. Mobihand will email you to say they don't have the app anymore, and therefore cannot perform a pin switch. They'll probably deny that they have any contractual obligation.
    Tell them that the reason you bought from them was that they guaranteed new licenses for upgrades. This is a contractual obligation, and if they cannot fulfill it they are in breach. Demand compensatory damages equal to the amount they owe you.
    Mobihand will probably refund you and deduct the amount they refunded you from what they owe the seller. If enough people do this, the sellers won't be owed anything by Mobihand, and you can buy the app from App World.
    Problem solved.
    Nothing in this comment should be considered legal advise.

the problem with this though is some of the apps are not available in BB AppWorld.
    11-25-11 04:45 PM

OMG! Is that why I keep getting unavailable each time I search for an app?? What about my purchased apps??? Are they going to shutdown the site??? :O

11-26-11 02:32 AM
    This is awful. They should be ashamed of themselves. I had been wondering why I've been stuck with .85 bebuzz when I see .89 in app world. Looks like my only way of getting .89 is to pay again. Particularly frustrating considering Crackberry frequently posted specials that led users to get apps through mobihand instead of app world. Not placing blame on CB of course, just saying. Its unfortunate

11-26-11 04:58 AM
    This is awful. They should be ashamed of themselves. I had been wondering why I've been stuck with .85 bebuzz when I see .89 in app world. Looks like my only way of getting .89 is to pay again. Particularly frustrating considering Crackberry frequently posted specials that led users to get apps through mobihand instead of app world. Not placing blame on CB of course, just saying. Its unfortunate
    Bellshare applications have been pulled from MobiHand until this matter is rectified with them.

You can always download the free trial from AppWorld, and unlock the full version when its on your device.
    Your previous activation code will work, so no need to purchase it again.
    You already know how to find it there.

Or, you can always download the latest version (.89) from the maintenance release thread in the Bellshare forums here.
    www.bellshare.com • View topic - Public Beta: BeBuzz 4.0 MR1 (Maintenance Release 1)

HTH
    TurboTiger likes this.
    11-26-11 06:25 AM
    Awesome. Thanks so much!

11-26-11 06:33 AM
    Bellshare applications have been pulled from MobiHand until this matter is rectified with them.

You can always download the free trial from AppWorld, and unlock the full version when its on your device.
    You already know how to find it there.

Or, you can always download the latest version (.89) from the maintenance release thread in the Bellshare forums here.
    www.bellshare.com • View topic - Public Beta: BeBuzz 4.0 MR1 (Maintenance Release 1)

HTH
    Good Info Mad,
    Tks for the tip.
    Good Luck
    11-27-11 12:59 PM
    Bellshare is a class act. Thanks.
    11-27-11 01:02 PM
    Wow, seriously? Any questioning of CrackBerry's response or lackthereof to this situation is totally wiped? Incredibly disappointing to say the least. I expected much better of the CB team.
    11-27-11 09:11 PM
    Wow, seriously? Any questioning of CrackBerry's response or lackthereof to this situation is totally wiped? Incredibly disappointing to say the least. I expected much better of the CB team.
    Pete. Please take it easy! Your posts are not wiped! Try not to keep shooting from the hip!
    You are so set on digging into CB over this, and seem to refuse to search for anything.
    Including your very own posts!
    You are currently not posting in the correct thread where you asked about this.
    Please see here...
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...7/#post6882651

Let Kevin see what information can be obtained about the situation first.
    There is no need to be disappointed with CrackBerry at this time.
    We all feel the same discomfort with the MobiHand situation as it currently is with some developers.

Hope this helps.
    11-27-11 09:33 PM
    I embarrassingly retract my previous statement and criticisms of the CB team in regards to pulling the posts. I thought I had looked far enough back in the Apps thread and only came across this thread, but obviously missed the other. I thought I could view my other posts by going to my profile and viewing Most Recent Posts or something like that but couldn't find it (new feature add?). Again, I apologize.
    11-27-11 10:18 PM
    off topic here, but I just could not control myself. This post is directed at TurboTiger:
    We're coming for you...
    ROLL TIDE!!!
    11-27-11 10:43 PM
    off topic here, but I just could not control myself. This post is directed at TurboTiger:
    We're coming for you...
    ROLL TIDE!!!
    See y'all in a couple of weeks. We gotta see a man about some Bulldogs first.
    Geaux Tigers.
    11-28-11 07:55 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD